Melrose

Melrose

A Chapter by Angel of the devil

As I walked into the meeting room, I felt something. My mate was in this room. But who was it? Was my mate a female or male? Was my mate an alpha, omega, beta? Who was----wait, its her, she is beautiful. She had white hair with red underneath, pale skin, and dark, sparking blue eyes. 
She had the largest wings I've ever seen, but they were just as beautiful as her. She had long midnight black wings with golden swirling patterns on them. 
"she is mine." As i spoke those words, I noticed that my mate reacted to them. I must have accidently spoken in her mind also. I watched as she looked over at me, noticing that i was watching her completely. Her eyes grabbed my attention, i could not look away. She looked away, breaking the trance.
I walked over to the head of the table and cleared my throat to get everyone's attention, but it did not work. I tried 4 more times to get everyone's attention, but failed.  


© 2017 Angel of the devil


Author's Note

Angel of the devil
this is the end of this chapter. bear with me, i am writing the next chapter as you read this one, lmao

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

very well written and I enjoyed the read dearly and I love how you do not need to define their physical attrition just yet but more of the feeling of longing for the other that you barely know but feel like you have known forever but you seek to know more. You have just the right amount of wolf behavior in the story so far and just the right amount of human to have the reader able to relate to the charters. wonderful job. keep up the great work. yours truely a mad lord.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

thank you very much!



Reviews

This is pretty awesome. You have brilliantly described the innate nature of attraction. Attraction is present between all beings irrespective of gender. I like how you have blurred that boundary and stuck to the true nature of attraction, that itself gives your characters a unique side. It was a pleasure reading your work.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

thank you very much for you review!
very well written and I enjoyed the read dearly and I love how you do not need to define their physical attrition just yet but more of the feeling of longing for the other that you barely know but feel like you have known forever but you seek to know more. You have just the right amount of wolf behavior in the story so far and just the right amount of human to have the reader able to relate to the charters. wonderful job. keep up the great work. yours truely a mad lord.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

thank you very much!
Attraction has a sexual element, sometimes strong and feral, but not always hetero... Two males, two females can enjoy each other's company and find intimate delights

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 14, 2016
Last Updated on January 26, 2017


Author

Angel of the devil
Angel of the devil

East Anglia , United Kingdom



About
I am bi-sexual. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. GO F*** YOURSELF If you want to know more about me, message me or ask for my gmail. more..

Writing