The Divine for truth

The Divine for truth

A Story by Simbles
"

Im not sure how to put a description to this one though i believe its a piece that everyone can/could reach an understanding of, if they so choose.

"
Its easy to see the faults in a person, it takes true quality in character to see the person through the faults. you can dismiss the character traits that leave you deterred, the clashes and floors one might be subject to when always judging by comparison, but once you acknowledge that you have to actively ignore these instances, whether by impulse or actively choosing to do so, you'll eventually realize its a hurdle that exists in yourself, as you see and recognize in them the same parts that exist in us all, some parts less desirable then others, though to some the opposite would be said about the same aspects.

Good or bad are just the decisions you make, they are how you live your life, the friends you keep and where it is you lay your head at night to sleep.

I believe that not many with a true sense of self worth would compare themselves to someone that others might look down upon nor those that they admire, unless perhaps looking for the different ways in which we all experience and express the same views and ideas, so as to better find that bridge of understanding.

The longer you refuse to accept these parts of who you are the longer the world will refuse to accept these parts in you, and in doing so, further limit your possibilities for a life for finding peace within yourself and your surroundings.

Already we only see a very small part of the spectrum that shines life's light into our eyes so don't let a self centered false ego be another limitation to stifle you even further.

Remember there is no one person alive who cant teach you something you don't know...

remember that the biggest shortcomings inside the repetitions of the history of mankind have always been humans thinking they can answer all the questions they seek to solve with what they know already...
which in essence would be true were we all striving
towards the same goal...

but were all coming from different walks of life...

learning all the same things but seeing things from different perspectives,
collectively, this would allow us to make, through comparison, a better assessment as to what we really need to know what is real and what isn't...

a shame as humans tend to close themselves off to the ideas of others and so limiting powers of perception...

Limiting our capacity to perceive what exists around us and what exists internally and so then ultimately we struggle to acknowledge the obstacles we don't even know we are searching for because as far as we are aware, they don't exist...

predisposition further pushing towards a state of perpetual ignorance, always expecting new insight, discoveries towards personal progression..

but.. 
all the while..
standing always in the exact same place staring at the exact same things...
and still...
all the while still expecting change...

© 2020 Simbles

© 2020 Simbles


Author's Note

Simbles
Sentence structure needs a bit of work.

Please be critical :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on October 11, 2020
Last Updated on November 17, 2020
Tags: Perception, Personal Growth, Acceptance, understanding, Strength through unity, Self-Acceptance, Self acceptance, Self Awareness, Self-awareness, Growth, Truth

Author

Simbles
Simbles

Perth. , Streya, Australia



About
Its not a deplorable thing. People can have ideas... They might not make sense to anybody else or even to themselves at times, sometimes in itself is a paradox inside a paradox inside a pair of socks .. more..

Writing
On the spot On the spot

A Story by Simbles