Before

Before

A Chapter by Simply-Sammy

“I will get my revenge!” That is the last thing Jared said before he stomped off and killed my best friend Abby.  It started with a drug deal, Abby and I were buying heroine from him, Abby’s idea to start, Abby smoked it more then me, but she was also the first to quit. I did shortly after, and then we went to the cops, again Abby’s idea. I wanted nothing to do with Jared or his drugs after I quiet it was dumb to start. We were lucky, we only smoked it a few times, even after I stopped a wanted to go and buy some, it never leaves you. Once you try you will always want more, even if it’s been years since your last smoke. The police needed evidence so Abby had to go undercover with a wire and buy some; it was easy since she was a familiar customer. I was in the police car with the cops, they wanted me to go in just incase, the strange thing was when they arrested him he was laughing.

The sad part was we were all only thirteen, in our town parents are mostly workaholics or don’t give a damn. I had both; dad works 24-7 and my mom sits in the living room and doesn’t care what I do. Jared got a sentence of 5 years in prison, he got out a month ago, he was not happy to have been locked up. He built up a nice body, any guy in town would kill for, and he had grown out of his little kid face and now had a hansom man face. Every girl in town wanted him as a boyfriend, but almost all of them were afraid of him. The rumors were he went to jail for stabbing some kid and then lit him on fire, but even Jared was not that mean, well he wasn’t before jail.

This was how it all stared……….



© 2011 Simply-Sammy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on January 3, 2011
Last Updated on January 3, 2011


Author

Simply-Sammy
Simply-Sammy

61073, IL



About
I love writing and reading. My spelling/grammar needs work, but I'm getting there. :) I'm 15 and have wrote many short stories, but never finished a full story. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Simply-Sammy