Welcome to the funeral : Intro

Welcome to the funeral : Intro

A Story by Tyler
"

The Quote unquote artist

"
Time : 2:24
Date : Tuesday
Location : Bedroom of hieroglyph

The Quote unquote artist

Tonight , it was like all nights really. The quote unquote artist watched Netflix , a floor of food and a mind that proceeded to nag his every emotion.

The day was long for the quote unquote artist , a wrestle really. A constant battle of holding all emotion from the world , yet your eyes don't lie , well they do , it's just , they sparkle death like a fat kid licks his lip for ice cream.

The artist laid on his bed , thought in head and question at hand. Do I kill myself ? Can I kill myself ? Should I have a drink ?

Then as all thoughts appear , they seem to just disappear, as if their mere presence was and is only to nag you to f*****g death.

See , you see. The quote unquote artist never found peace of mind , but he searched. He looked in a bottle. He looked in the medicine cabinet. He looked between her legs. S**t. He looked for it in death. Yet , life had a bigger purpose ...

Not.

See. You see. People like to tell others the pain will fade , things will get better and life will blossom , as if life was a delicate f*****g rose.

Truth ?

F**k life , the world and most of the people taking up the plants oxygen. Ironically though , the artist at hand , desperately needed the attention and validation , but could not accept it ... because how could a sick , twisted , sadistic masochist be kind at heart.

See , you see. The night , the day and the hours were merely like all nights , days and hours. They just dragged on. They just lead the quote unquote artist to the same destination. Death.

Now , you see. Don't you ? I mean , don't you see ?

See , you don't see it. You might be nodding , arguing with the artist , battling your inner thoughts , berating the writing as if it was a lower being , but the truth ?

You don't get it. You don't see it. You are still looking in the wrong place. Yet , the artist knew. He knew one day the world would turn and he would fall off its axis.

But , the sad part has yet to come. The ending has yet to be told.

But.

The reader , the viewer and the quote unquote artist knew.

That death was all the artist wanted , but success , fame and strength was what he needed.

Until next time

- The quote unquote artist
TDT

© 2017 Tyler


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on April 4, 2017
Last Updated on April 4, 2017
Tags: Story, poetry, experience, sad, alone, wonder, meaning, life, death, purgatory, mental health, addictions, suicide, talk

Author

Tyler
Tyler

Toronto, Canada



About
The Story of an Artist struggling with the grips of addiction , the tension of a past that taunts his mind , but the triumph of his will to show the world wrong , to prove his past wrong and to create.. more..

Writing
Gh Gh

A Poem by Tyler


What What

A Poem by Tyler


F**k F**k

A Poem by Tyler