Day 13

Day 13

A Chapter by Skoo.

They keep calling it an infection. They keep referring to those left outside as "The Infected".
This is not an infection; Simon has told me so. Simon told me that this was just a small piece of chaos, to show them what they have created. It was all thanks to Simon, as he stirred the substance in the smoking metal pot he told me all about his plan, and this is how I know they are wrong.

I've told them nothing of salt. The police did not come yesterday, or today. The psychiatrist has stopped watching us in the lunch hall, that God awful place with the relentless white lights and cold steel benches. There is no news anymore. Behind the layers of titanium walls and armed guards, life goes on.


© 2013 Skoo.


Author's Note

Skoo.
Just a teensy tiny one, Sorry Ben, I know the wait's been killing you d:
Day 27 should be done by tomorrow evening at the latest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks buddy :D
Loving the ambiguity of it all.

(a few small mistakes, like "as [he] stirred" and "infection[;] Simon has told me")

Posted 10 Years Ago


Skoo.

10 Years Ago

Sorry, I'll get 'em fixed now, thanks (: I need to proof read more xD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 20, 2013
Last Updated on September 17, 2013


Author

Skoo.
Skoo.

My Circuitboard City Of Yellow And Black, United Kingdom



About
My poems make little sense because my thoughts make little sense because my life makes little sense. I never class myself as a writer, 'cause I'm not one. I'm just some kid in the corner putting my n.. more..

Writing
How The F***? How The F***?

A Poem by Skoo.


Backspace Backspace

A Poem by Skoo.