Consume me Lord

Consume me Lord

A Poem by Dancing Butterfly
"

it a poem of devotion to God, for he is worthy to be praised and adored. This shows his power and justace and judgment

"

God consume me in your Holy fire!

Rescue me from those whom persue to overcome me!

They try to defeat me and, devour me seeking whom they can destroy.

 In my weakness, Strengthen me O' God, with pow 

 fill me with your holiness.

Am I here, to be cast off, into the depths of hades?

 Surely not, for he sent, His one and only son ,to cleanse me from all unrighteousness, sin and evil deeds.

I cry out night and day unto Adonai, I pour out my heart with weeping, uttering unknown tonques.

With songs and adoration, worship, thankfulness flooding my inner most being deeper than my heart, mind body spirit soul could ever comprehend.

To God be the Glory, I dance, I sing, I shout!

 Glory to God in the highest, majesty, prince of peace, mighty God Jehova, Jesus!

Shall I bow in vein? No! For He is king of kings and Lord of Lords, to be respected amongst the nations, peoples, tribes and tonques will confess, He is God Almighty.

Darkness tembles at His voice! He doeth not take lightly,

the sins of this world.

He shall destory all, whom walk amongst the wicked seeking there cousel.

He is a jealious God, His wrath be poured out on those whom continue in there sins condemning them selves.

My God is a righteous and just  God, He will declair judgment upon all flesh, removing the veil of the evil one, exposing his depraved acts.

Then  he will throw them into that aweful fernace with sulfur brimstone, along with all those thus fallowed adversary, Commmiting  all kinds of fornication, all kinds of murder, theft, adultry, idolatery,spiritists, mediums, psychics occultists of every kind, liers, and those whom did not not keep God's commands!

He is the "Great I am"!

The savior the Son of God the Christ.

I adore Him! praise Him all ye saints.

Blessed is the Lord on

High! He will reign forever and ever!  

Now is the time for salvation, through Jesus every one of you. Now all ye hath heard of this,  has no excuse for your unbelief, sin of this world.

No one can hide from God, No not one! He see's it all!

Yea and Amen!

© 2010 Dancing Butterfly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful and so STRONG and POWERFUL YEA AMEN AMEN SISSY!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Added on January 13, 2010
Last Updated on January 15, 2010
Tags: God; Glory; presents

Author

Dancing Butterfly
Dancing Butterfly

elmira, NY



About
I like music taking piano lessions vocal lessions. music composition. song writing. music theory. I like riding horses I like cats I like classical music more..

Writing