Untittled

Untittled

A Poem by sinNsincerity

You hit me like a rock to a windshield "

Shattered and scattered to never be seen through...

I'm one with the wind, so I'll remain as a traveling man 'till the day we meet again.

It kills to never be loved in the same way, so I place my sorrows within.

Is this part of God's plan?

I have shaky hands because I don't have an others to grasp.

Once again I'm left alone with the friend inside of my head.

I'm beyond going in ~~~~>

Open ends; rather that, a broken lens.

My hope is far from a belief.

And my heart is past half dead.

Leaning on a broken ledge to be place on the other side of the edge.

Your soul was mine to pledge, but it was also lost with the wind.

The end never met the beginning while in the blend.

© 2015 sinNsincerity


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, this is deeply meaningful, personal as well as personal and beautifully expressed and felt.
It projects such deep emotions that touch you deep within on reading it. And its rawness of the soul and spirit that is broken by this love. And always will be held on a pedestal for this person and how he lost it. And will never forget his chance.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Outstanding poetry my friend.
"You hit me like a rock to a windshield "
Shattered and scattered to never be seen through..."
I did like the above lines. Outstanding poetry my friend.
Coyote

Posted 1 Year Ago


This. I've been down similar roads to this one.

"your soul was mine to pledge, but it was also lost with the wind" spoke to me the most.

Posted 2 Years Ago


I mean what can I really say ablut this poem that hasn't already been said by the other admires of your works????? Like again... well done young poet well done.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Some time ago, I've made a list with poems that touched me and made me go back and read them several more times, and I still read that list. Now I found a new one to add on the list. Well done!



Posted 2 Years Ago


Beautiful and so moving. I can really feel the emotion and longing in this poem.

Posted 3 Years Ago


This feels like a very raw, expressive poem. I can feel the pain in this poem of unrequited love. A glimpse of the torture that the character is going through. Very nice read. Well done.

Posted 3 Years Ago


tragic and the tensions palpable .. straight forward... vulnerable .. reaching out .. honest .. those are the words that come to mind in reading ... I am a Christian .. by that I mean I acknowledge my own inability to be a saint ... even saint-like escapes me ..so I rely on words spoken by Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago .. come to me all who are heavy laden ... reach out to me i will reach out to you .. and many others .. as a young Christian i many times felt just like "Untitled" ;) i would struggle to understand .. to be better as a person .. and reaching that impossible stone wall .. i would in helpless frustration, disappointment and fatigue tell God ... i give up .. i quite trying .. i simply can not do it .. you must take this load off of me ... and then quite quietly i would hear His voice .. "Ok, Gene .. I lift it off ... you were so close .. your hand on the door knob turning it .. the door beginning to open .. now .. you have to start over .. Ok? ..renew your strength and resolve ... pick your self up .. and begin" ;)))))) eventually i understood that the wall wasn't really there .. i can "stand it" ... i have done it before .. it isn't "too much to bear" ... i have found the strength before .. it isn't "never going to end" ... most llikely in three days i barely remember what the "it" was about ... so good on ya my friend .. your poem really drew me in ... made me "feel" and relate ... these parts of our journey are the most fruitful and worthwhile .. thank you for sharing .. and funny ... your title is actually perfect for me ..it reflects the disconnection one feels going through tough stuff :)

Posted 4 Years Ago


Life has its ups and downs! Sometimes more of one than the other. But, one keeps battling on regardless!

Posted 4 Years Ago


Very meaningful, the words are truthful, nothing to hide. "And my heart is past half dead", speaks to me in a personal way!

Posted 4 Years Ago


Sounds like it comes from one who has been unlucky at love before. The impression is that past rebuffs have been shaken off, but this particular one has left a large wound. One cannot take too many of these.

Posted 4 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

781 Views
42 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 14, 2015
Last Updated on May 29, 2015

Author

sinNsincerity
sinNsincerity

East Los Angeles, CA



About
more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..