You Took the time

You Took the time

A Poem by sinNsincerity

You took the time to notice me and say hi,

And that brightens my day!

May it be that I was inside of your brain for at least a second this day?

If nothing at all, that still has to mean something…

If lightning strikes this place today again, then maybe I’ll be able to catch some sleep and dream.

Wake up!

Surely when we speak my soul is free from all of the madness that is presented to me.

Whisking along with the fallen leaves that never get to view spring.

I’m a fallen angel trying to give you all of my angles, while I search for a way out of the Bermuda Triangle.

Oh my, I’m just trying to make it back to the heavenly, but how can I when my heart has left me and remains with thee?

My whispers buzz in your ears like a bee, so please don’t swipe them away to not be comprehended when coming to the realization of the days when we can no longer be.

Can you find a way to keep me in your stare my dear?

Do you care that when I close my eyes you are still there?

Do you care that you are the one that holds all of my care?

For I care not for me, but I care too much about you.

My heart is bear,

Naked!

Open!

Is it fair to say that it’s not fair that your heart isn’t mine to wear?

These are the thoughts and the dilemma that haunt my mind.

Is it insanity or pure genius?

Is it clever or just whatever?

I’m cold and there’s no sweater that can comfort me in this lonesome dreadful weather.

A butterfly to a caterpillar…
A rare kind to never be seen, even if I waited ‘till forever...

If I only knew, knew that a kiss would never exist beyond an instant of daydreaming.

For you are the voice that seduces my mind when I’m alone.

I think about you just to pass the time…


© 2015 sinNsincerity


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

omg ....
sometime we dont listen to the things that are being said, sometimes we forget who we really really are , sometimes without us knowing we can push our love away , I know the feeling cause i once felt it so hard ,no push was needed i ran from love that day. Our , thoughts are treasures ,minds are sacred grounds ,labryinths for the insane , to pass the time,to fill your day , in a prison id think youd lay ,maybe your own, maybe from love , maybe god sent you from upabove??
love the details that you have in almost everything you write , and though its felt as i have told you many times before its like you are in my head messing with my thoughts i see the pieces sometimes for more but i can relate to everyone , and as usual it was immediate ,,,,, the .....
attraction that is :]

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I often wonder what it would be like if people could actually see how much we think of them. Not in a movie-hear everything- kind of way. But in a ooh yes! he thought of me today! or an ooops not his fav person right now, kind of way. Just the feeling of emotion rather that words..
I like to carry all sorts of people around in my head. Some might be surprised at how often I do think of them.
This is another great write that gets right to the heart of things.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Yea that would be pretty interesting if we could do that.
Thank you Jan!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
dan
SiS, This may have been better presented in an essay form...maybe (I don't write stories). The emotions are so genuine and heartfelt that this would work in any format. But it reads more like I love letter than a love POEM. A very beautiful write no matter how it is presented. (One small bit of advice: don't use words like 'thee' unless the whole piece has that kind of Old English feel to it.) Great job! take care...dan

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thank you Dan!
Wow! This is such a strong emotional write. I felt every word. Thank you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thank you hon!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B
Love your passion for this person
She comes to life with such beautiful words

Good job

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thank you Nisreenaa!
nice wording... i haven't read a poem of such style in a while.. lovely job

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thank you hon! I'm really glad you liked it. =D
wow this is amazing Bestie, an image imbed on your mind so clearly you can still hear her voice ! Very strong , romantic and a wee bit sad! :(
Loved it SweetSin!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Just one of those things that seem to be in your grasp, but rather, slip through our fingers...
read more
i enjoyed seeing into your brain for that moment, feeling your frustration, seems awfully familar.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

9 Years Ago

Thank you Marie! I'm more than glad that you could relate in a manner.
Such a lovely romantic piece, full of high hopes.... I hope your daydream turns into a reality :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

9 Years Ago

Thank you Nazia! I hope so as well.
Thank you for reading! =D
You are an amazing writer. I admire how you choose fantastic words creating amazing lines. And the theme/concept...I really like it! It shows that love is powerful. The picture of someone in your mind could be the greatest inspiration everyday. Her voice that still echoes deep within is like a music that is repeatedly playing.

I enjoyed reading your poem. You are one of the amazing new writers in this site. Please keep writing, SIS (SininSincerity).

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much Dhaye. It means so much to me that you think so highly of my writing. I Highly app.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

510 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 25, 2015
Last Updated on March 25, 2015

Author

sinNsincerity
sinNsincerity

East Los Angeles, CA



About
more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..