Bonnie (Potato Bites)

Bonnie (Potato Bites)

A Story by R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)
"

Third Potato Bite, I'm trying to convey emotions here.

"

Bonnie felt the presence of the group, she heard the loud laughing and harsh tone, the jeering. Iticha repeated over and over , “Bonnie is a ninny, Bonnie is a snitch, Bonnie is a trany, and she’s a little b***h.” The other students tried to hold back their laughter, they were red in the face. Bonnie fled the group, heading for the washroom, where she found her classroom teacher Miss Jefferson watching with a serious look of shared bleak outlook. Miss Jefferson embraced Bonnie. “It’s ok Bonnie, it’s going to be ok,” she said soathing the crying girl. Bonnie stopped crying and made her way through the doors to the girls bathroom, waiting for school to be over.

© 2017 R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)


Author's Note

R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)
I very seldom reply to reviews, but I promise I read EVERY single one. I look forward to my next review, because it helps me learn. Even if it's just one word, I promise, I will be ecstatic to have the chance to hear what you have to say. Whenever you write something about my poems, or the themes of my poems, or criticize me it is not in vain. I will listen, learn and be thankful.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is this the continuation of the previous story Amal and Sasha or a completely different one?

Posted 6 Years Ago


R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)

6 Years Ago

A completely different one, I just wanted to test my story making skills.
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

Okay, I get it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Added on October 3, 2017
Last Updated on October 3, 2017
Tags: Bonnie, potato, bites

Author

R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)
R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)

Burlington, Halton, Canada



About
Most of my poems can be differing lengths depending on the time you want to spend reading them. You can avoid reading anything brackets, or read it all. If you want an in-between, you can read only th.. more..

Writing