Formation

Formation

A Poem by SinnerInspired
"

this one might be a bit sensual. there's a continuation for this. just different title :)

"

You wrap yourself around this naked boy, hearing his heart beat. From fast, to slow, to unbelievably quick& repeat.


He looks at your body& traces its edges. A form of a sexual message.


Closer, much closer than before, at least physically. For a moment it's all going well until you're back in his arms& it all seems unfulfilling.


He's staring at you, you moron. He says he loves you, hurry up& say it before he's also gone.


Then you go ahead& do the exact opposite. Tongue playing along with his; exchanging spit.


Again, laying in his arms but you don't stare at him, do you? Doesn't have a clue.


Looking up at the ceiling. Water seems to roll down your cheeks, the roof is probably leaking.


Stare so long, you don't even notice his boner. Rocking the bed a few times more.


Pretty sure you're not a w***e? There's the ceiling again, little droplets of water seem to pour,


Out from the edges of your eye sight. This time your heart beats faster& he goes in for another try.


Before he does, you've already began to cry. You know what it is but you don't want to let it be mentioned.

© 2014 SinnerInspired


Author's Note

SinnerInspired
this is the first poem of a poem, the second part is called Foot Forward, heart Lost In Tracks :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on November 5, 2014
Last Updated on November 5, 2014
Tags: poetry, formation, naked

Author

SinnerInspired
SinnerInspired

Mid-City, CA



About
Hey im SinnerInspired im a poet Im not that good not that bad. I like writing, a lot! Message me if you'd like. Sorry if I don't get to all the read requests. But i'll try to get to each one as soon a.. more..

Writing