The Death of my Sanity

The Death of my Sanity

A Poem by Zerro
"

I forget who i am and what i was taught

"

As i grow I learn,

I increase that which they feel is important

that thing know as knowlege.

And yet in my mind there is a side of me shackled and chained,

as it roars i shake, the part of me i hate,

that which i can never rid myself of the deity that has the strength to tear me asunder.

As it breaths my hero dies, The hero i am,

in my mind as valiant as Lancelot himself stands tall against the Malicious Being.

To no Avail.

He falls in battle as my negative emotions rage.

My Hate my sorry My jealousy it burns inside me each time scarring me and leaving me with the liability. The beast merely smiles and goes back to its place of rest waiting for its chains to weaken again. And My knight ,my sanity? He is reborn as if he were a phoenix.

Though he sheds a single tear knowing that his strength amounts of nothing to this monster.

© 2011 Zerro


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

And it is very good. :) . . . I feel the emotion you put into this poem. There's some sorrow, helplessness, and weakness throughout the entire piece. Maybe anger, too? I like the consistency and your wording. The poems you've put on here before are good too, but I can tell your skills are improving to a great degree. Any problems there are just technical and they don't take away from my understanding of your poetry. Here's a smile for a great poet: :).

Posted 13 Years Ago


I see so much in this poem . . .

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 31, 2011
Last Updated on March 31, 2011

Author

Zerro
Zerro

Adamsville, AL



About
An individual that has endure Torturous pain but lives on anyway. Its the only think i think i can do more..

Writing