Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by BransonIV
"

A descriptive introduction of the strength of this writing

"

I felt like I been here before but there was no way in this world that I could have stepped foot upon this green. Thus I must have dreamed of this place that I have seen and now that I have been here I know that I could see. Once blind of the world’s hate but now that it is clear on which you may say if you understand this remind yourself you are not alone. The darkness that is above this gradual ground. The thriving development of the possibility that the human mind can mature at such accelerated rates is truly marvelous. I would not have dreamed of this awe-inspiring show of growth. I report histological findings of selected writings based on this development of growth. Mankind has been around for a nominal time period and yet they have reached scientific advancements in which we are still incapable of.

So it begins the pursuit of my mystical journey to find where the “Humans have gone” in the torment search for the one who slayed my parents.

I was not always this dedicated to anything in my life but I also never felt so tormented which lead me to be so compulsive.  I lost my parents when I was 14 (I’m 18 now) My Father was a lawyer for the Equality of Life law firm that was based on the planet Tantorus.  My mother was a Captain in the Light Rebellion of Hope (LROH) both where targets for a human group called the Death Hunters, They hunted VIPS of the rebellion and anyone who would be known as the light rebellion confederate or reside with the rebellion. And that’s why my parents are deceased because of their obtuse opinion and being so ignorant. 

So I been 2 years without guidance from a parent figure, but that does not bring a tear to my eye what brings a tear to my eye is that with the 2 years my parents had not seen how mature and responsible I have become.  How I am vehement with a tremendous amount of energy how I have worked to become to most fit/ intellectual intelligent. How I am close to Invaluable but yet so weak inside with my emotions, I have no one to tell this to now but I hope that one day soon. I feel that my parents are present where I go but I do not know if it is them but I hope so.

I was born on the 4th month of the year 2020 brought up on my home world of Tantorus. My Emplacement right now is what I know as of New England I have not the slightest clues on the exact location of my where about. Then I have run in to very little resistance where I am now I learned that the darkness was my friend and I saw a grotesque reflection as I travel. The shadows seem to dance as I make fourth my adventure. It’s a lurking feeling that I have inside and I cautiously look over my shoulder I honestly hate this feeling, it’s a irresistible itch.

Now we must begin this is my story of how it all happened and how it all began and where I must go is to be determined and the compromise of this galaxy no better yet this planet the mysteries are never solved but they are always there a mystical feel to any situation that can be as exciting and heart breaking tale of love and curiosity so for a chance of survival I will record this as dated and hope whoever reads this finds it of use or of little hope that may be left if I do not survive.



© 2016 BransonIV


Author's Note

BransonIV
Have fun with this introduction

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

111 Views
Added on February 24, 2016
Last Updated on February 24, 2016
Tags: war, love, adventure, challenge, strength, hope, blaze, military


Author

BransonIV
BransonIV

CT



About
I am a 10th grader and a novelist, Philosopher, Poet, Independent. more..

Writing