"Inner Core"

"Inner Core"

A Poem by Sir_Anonymous
"

My persona attacking the me the creator in verbal confortation.

"
Testing excuse me one two three hello class is in session so let me just make this brief everybody quiet down before you find yourself in deep no laying your head down to fall asleep this is important no matter whether you seem to agree.

No looking around you must be attentive please give the speaker your undivided attention you are in school you are not here to act cool no one cares what you have to think doesn't matter what you say so do us the favor of shutting your trap I don't want to hear you yapp.

Don't you dare cry for help just cause you were never listening so face the music and start deciding what to do when you are no longer a student stop living in the past you have to succeed and furthermore pass.

You shall not ever allow yourself last place for otherwise you shall only prove you are in fact a utter disgrace just a mistake a mishap and people will only ask what went wrong?

The very same question will bother you like a broken song stuck in your head you can't help but say the words hear the echo etched within different tones.

Here you realize you are on your own you threw away everyone's good graces and turned your face from the truth belittling yourself in a self conflicting ruse your heart has been rehashed and reused and constantly abused all by you.

You wallow in a self inflicted pity expecting the world to stop spinning and to solely rotate around you as the center of the hemisphere.

News flash stop the press this whiny angsty teenager is feeling depressed he can't handle the pressure please someone do something!

Oh please honestly what in the hell are you expecting!? For this planet to give a out cry!? To have a care whether you say you want to die!? However when it comes crunch time you tell your reflective nature you lied and you want to still try to continue to travel the high road well now aren't you bold?

Oh no! he fell again why is no one extending their hand to him look he's hurt can't you see look he cut his knee see, see, see it bleed? Oh how cruel of you to leave him caked in the mud.

Oh look at what you have done he is crying his little heart out and he claims he just wants a way to find himself home where he can once again stare at his phone or get get his nose stuck in a book just reading.

Aww he depicts his likenesses in the main character but he is no MC it is just a fleeting dream… oh now see him write about how he writhes in agony and pain so edgy don't you think?

How dark his mind truly is watch him with paper and pen slowly release his inner demons as his mind becomes more twisted and convoluted, as it turns sideways, as he slowly numbs his mind away.

Let the new persona he personally personified over time take his stead all the drama is the new guy's problem to deal with.

Oh boo hoo you are hurting his feelings but can't you annoyances tell you are not destroying me? But only fostering a hatred so impure there is no cure I'm that illness everyone gets when they find their self swallowing the bitter pill named regret.

I'm the cruel reality that will take your mind and claim it mine I'm what you may call insane a super influx on your sanity that will only cause deeper change to be made warped in a reflective turn around.

Can't you see? it's a guilty conscience that is at play he will listen to everything I say which he may find to only be a contribution to his ever declining dismay.

© 2017 Sir_Anonymous


Author's Note

Sir_Anonymous
The beginning is starting with my teacher from high school talking to me and the class at the middle is where my more aggressive side I tend to never show takes over and basically starts naming my fault's and finally near the end the shift starts and he becomes more patronizing as he talks and further makes fun of me... it shifts one more time at the last three sentences and takes a more dark tone.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

168 Views
Added on November 9, 2016
Last Updated on January 2, 2017
Tags: Personal Conflict, Failing, Self Reflection, Multiple Personalities, Self Ridicule

Author

Sir_Anonymous
Sir_Anonymous

Austin, TX



About
I was once a teen who found himself feeling cornered in life where just about nothing was going right and could never really speak my mind this only pushed more towards the construction of this artifi.. more..

Writing