Awaken explanation

Awaken explanation

A Poem by Sunny Skye

First is first if you haven’t read my poem “Awaken” check it out it has to do with this. Now I was talking about the bible in that poem. So here it is let me say now if there is four rooms right and you have a person in each room, the first person says something to the other one through the wall and that person has to repeat it to the next and the net repeats it to the next…understand? Okay now do you seriously think they are going to receive the same message the first person said? Of course not! Unless your supernatural and you can here thru cement walls and etc… like a hawk because let me tell you something the last person is going to get a totally different message.

Now back to the bible the bible has been around for hundreds of years…right? Now you can’t possibly think that no one has changed that “book” at anytime. Someone has to at least change at least one paragraph and then so on. Now with the government we have and the selfish people we encounter every day  someone did change it. Okay so yes some SOME parts are true but MOST of them were written to the “High” people right now and by that I mean like the government and the rich. It was written that way so they can “control” us.

Not am going to be truthful to you guys and hell no I never liked going to church because well they’re fake! They come and pass a basket around and ask for your money. Now let me tell you something why WHY  if you only have five dollars in your pocket why would you put it on the basket! Well because one you’ll feel guilty and two you think is helping someone else. Okay good reason but why do you see pastors and whatever driving around with corvettes and Mercedes when you driving a Volkswagen well because they use that money you gave away while you’re starving. And why do we need big a*s churches with gates and I mean big churches like and apartment building and they are all fancy and stuff. Now please church it one of the biggest scam artist in the world they make the most money. Because we go up there and give our money away. Then they go and buy themselves good stuff while we over here rubbing our bellies because were hungry. Now to me that’s not fair.

And why do they need huge gates surrounding the church I thought everyone was welcome. And let me tell you something I am a huge believer in god and if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be here but dig deep and I mean real deep and if you’re smart you would figure it out. I have huge faith in god and I have a calling and that is to open you’re eyes and reach out now I want you to think and look this book up “The Urantia book” now my dad and I have been looking for the REAL bible and this my friends might just be it. Please check it out and well if you think am full of s**t great guess you’ll sleep for the rest of your life but if you really thought about it then you might just agree with me.  So, give me your thoughts if you agree or don’t agree just comment below and let me know. Have a wonderful day. Namaste.

© 2012 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
The Urantia book:

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/read-urantia-book-online

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love that term namaste. But I do believe you in the fact that unfortunately certain groups and governmental and religious organizations have twisted the bible to fit their own agendas. I am a big believer in god myself but ultimately even though a lot of the bigger organized religions do hide a lot of the true meaning of the bible from other people for their own gain there are still some that are preaching the truth.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sunny Skye

11 Years Ago

Am glad you understand it, I knew you will. And it is true there are some religions that preach the .. read more
Anger defined by religion.You must pay to pray is the key to insanity.I love the writing here.So true.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sunny Skye

11 Years Ago

Glad you understood :D
If you can read the original script it was written in then it doesn't have to be translated and you can get the original. Also the bible is nonspecific, you have to translate what happens into YOUR life; not the text you read. It is still a huge affect in many lives around the world. Not in a bad way either. I've lived by it my whole life, I turned out pretty good >.^ And I did read your poem. I don't want to fight, I'm just saying that you can't completely dis it since it's worked for how many years now? Also, historical items have been found throughout history.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sunny Skye

11 Years Ago

Yes, i understand where your coming from and i have lived by it as well but it is true. And no i am .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

380 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012

Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing