Chapter one

Chapter one

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

Great I have left the red carpet with how many awards? About six and Justin received two. That’s good. I just feel bad for him because well you might just know. Anyways I spoke to him about this whole fake relationship thing. I mean I don’t like playing games or playing with people. Emotions are not meant to be played with and we people aren’t toys. I actually found out he has started to grow feelings for me and well I feel bad because right now I don’t really like him. I mean yeah he is good looking and whatever but I don’t go by looks I go by heart and so far am not in…love. But I told him I would try and that well to take it slow because I really don’t want to hurt him. I have been hurt before and it’s not exactly a feeling I wish on anybody else.

Justin had his chauffer bring his Aston Martin One-77 which I rolled my eyes every time I saw it because well why do you need such an expensive car. I mean seriously it cost almost two million dollars! Why would you waste so much money on a car? I mean couldn’t you donate it to a charity or something; I know that’s what I would’ve done. I don’t even have a real fancy car. Well…that’s a lie I do I have a 2013 Ferrari F12berlinetta and it isn’t as expensive as Justin’s I bought it for four thousand dollars so it’s not bad. Any ways I don’t even know why I bought it because I rarely drive it because like my manager says “it too dangerous to have me driving around by myself” but I love fast cars and when I do drive it I love racing through the streets…well empty ones. Safety first!

I silently sat on the passenger se3at listening to some of the newest hits and I couldn’t help but shake my head at some of the vaguer lyrics yet I enjoyed it because the beat was just fantastic. I am very opened minded I listen, read and watch just about anything just to see what’s out there and learn something new.

The silence didn’t last long do Justin spoke right after the song ended.

“Umm…am sorry I told you all of that at once you know, I mean I know how you feel when people give you too much info” he laughed like anything was funny but I can tell where he was coming from. It was nice to have someone understand me for once. People don’t very often care about what I think I just read a script, pose and write songs other than that am not important unless am doing my job.

“I don’t want you to think am like everyone else…because…I truly care” I had nothing to say. True he isn’t like everyone else but he still agreed to be my fake boyfriend and well that’s going to be one thing that’s going to be hard to forget. Of course am a forgiving person and that is definitely forgivable. Yet I nicely answered with a sweet tender voice.

“I understand. I just don’t want to get hurt you know and I definitely don’t want to hurt you…it’s just that sometimes it’s hard to know what is real when you live in a world full of lies”

I sure as hell didn’t mean to say that but somehow my words slipped. I don’t know why but I always had a mask even do I was an honest person and quite sensitive. Yet I felt like I could trust him and well I felt this way for the past month but I always have my doubts.

“I understand I have been in a situation like that but maybe that’s why am so careful now” he said kind of shy it almost sounded like he was speaking to himself instead of me. But there was no surprise that he was being shy because when it came to my emotions I am as well…shy.

 

I looked out the window wonder…thinking. I mean I would have never thought in a million years I would be famous and yet this big star. Seriously am right next to Opera well who knows maybe even higher. No sarcasm am being very, very, very serious. I wasn’t even rich before I became a singer I was believe it or not living in a roach motel with my mother.

I always went to this hang out spot across the street where bands played and well on karaoke night I stood up and sung and people liked me. Then I started to sing with a band and I started to sing my own songs and then went solo. That’s when my manager came in and decided to sign me in with her record company. Def jam record label and so far it has gone excellent for me. But well I am who am because of I went through those fifteen years before becoming this big star and am glad I lived through that because well I wouldn’t be the amazing person I am now.

We have finally arrived to our house and yes I said our. Three months after we started dating our manager thought it would be good to move in together so we bought a nice house. It was a stupid idea do because we sleep in separate rooms and sometimes I don’t even use my room I fall asleep on the carpet in the living room playing guitar. Bad habit. I literarily jumped out of the car and kissed the floor. Well no you never know what kind of stuff the ground has but I sure felt like it.



© 2013 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
So..please comment and any suggestions?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing