Chapter 2~

Chapter 2~

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

"Chapter 2 in Silent"

"

Paige, honey its time to wake up.

I groaned in annoyance at the voice and pulled the blanket over my head trying to hide from the rest of the world.

          C’mon Paige you have to go to school.

But I continued to ignore the voice.

          Paige!

This time I gave in. I sat up from the floor and rubbed sleep out of my eyes. I was expecting to see my mom standing in the doorway, but there was no one. I looked around trying to find the source of my wake up call. But I was alone. Frantically I jumped to my feet but collapsed to the floor again when a huge pain shot up through my neck into my head making me dizzy. God damnit… I thought as I tried to move my neck, but even the slightest movement sent a blistering pain through my entire body. However it wasn’t the first time I’d fallen asleep on the floor so I knew exactly what’d I needed.

          Moving as slowly as I possibly could I walked over to my bedroom door and cracked it open an inch. The moment I did the sweet delicious smell of fresh blueberry pancakes wafted up from downstairs. One thing you need to know is my mom’s blueberry pancakes are absolutely mouth watering. Just the scent alone made my stomach growl with hunger. But food would have to wait. I shut the door again and walked over to my dresser to pick out my clothes. I grabbed my favorite black skinny jeans, a gray tank top that’d be cover by my favorite Avenge Sevenfold hoodie, bra, underwear and socks. I rolled it all up in a bundle with a towel from my top drawer and quickly scampered across the hall to the bathroom.

          My bathroom was nothing special, but it was homey to me. The four walls were painted green, not to bright like neon but not too forest dark, it was a simple color that oddly soothed me. It had a wooden counter with white marble fixtures with a wall size mirror above it, a white toilet sitting across and next to it a claw-footed bath tub. Above it were shelves containing wash cloths, lotions, soaps, shampoos and conditioners and body washes. I turned on the hot and cold water letting them both run simultaneously.

Turning around I faced the mirror, my worst enemy. In it, I saw a girl staring back at me. She was short, around 5 feet, skinny with little to no curves. She had very pale easily-burned-but-never-blemished skin. Her hair was jet black, long; thick but pin straight and her bangs that reached past her chin always hid the right side of her face. But what stood out most were her eyes, pale ice blue eyes so bright in color, but so dull in life. They seemed so alien against her skin, so not…me. Turning

Turning away I saw the tub was about half way full. I turned off the cold water and let the hot fill it the rest of the way. I quickly peeled off my clothing and hopped in the tub avoiding looking at the mirror at all cost. I never liked seeing myself naked, it always kinda freaked me out and I felt uncomfortable. As the skin touched my water it burned but I pushed away the pain away and climbed in the rest of the way. When my body was completely submerged I sighed in relief feeling the hot water melt away the soreness in my aching body. I would’ve fallen asleep if it hadn’t been for my feet poking out as I slid deeper and deeper into the water. For a while I just sat there, the water an inch below my nose and my long hair hung out over the tub. I let the water ease the remaining pain in my neck and even soothe the pain on my arms. I closed my eyes and allowed the water to speak to me.

I am the rain that flows down from the heavens bringing life to mother Earth.

I am the mighty oceans that are as large and as deep as dreams and imaginations.

I soothe away pain and sorrow and always bring a rainbow to shine through the clouds.

I will always be pure.

I will always flow in a never ending stream through the life of every living spirit.



© 2013 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
sorry I havent been posting on a regular basis I've been busy but I'll try and fix that

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Paige, honey its time to wake up." edited: "Paige, honey, it's time to wake up."
"I groaned in annoyance at the voice and pulled the blanket over my head trying to hide from the rest of the world." edited: I groaned in annoyance at the voice and pulled the blanket over my head, trying to hide from the rest of the world."
"Frantically I jumped to my feet but collapsed to the floor again when a huge pain shot up through my neck into my head making me dizzy." edited: "Frantically, I jumped to my feet, but collapsed to the floor again (again doesn't have to be there) when a huge pain shot up through my neck into my head, making me dizzy."
"I thought as I tried to move my neck, but even the slightest movement sent a blistering pain through my entire body. However it wasn't the first time I’d fallen asleep on the floor so I knew exactly what’d I needed." edited: "I thought, as I tried to move my neck, but even the slightest movement sent a blistering (I would go with shooting) pain through my entire body. However, it wasn't the first time I'd fallen asleep on the floor, so I knew exactly what I needed (or what'd I need)."
"Moving as slowly as I possibly could I walked over to my bedroom door and cracked it open an inch. The moment I did the sweet delicious smell of fresh blueberry pancakes wafted up from downstairs." edited: "Moving as slowly as I possibly could (just as possible would be sufficient), I walked over to my bedroom door and cracked it open an inch. The moment I did, the sweet, delicious smell of fresh blueberry pancakes wafted up from downstairs."
" a gray tank top that’d be cover by my favorite Avenge Sevenfold hoodie" I have no idea what you meant by this....
"The four walls were painted green, not to bright like neon but not too forest dark, it was a simple color that oddly soothed me." edited: " The four walls were painted green, not too bright, like neon, but not too forest dark. It was a simple color that, oddly, soothed me."
"It had a wooden counter with white marble fixtures with a wall size mirror above it, a white toilet sitting across and next to it a claw-footed bath tub." This is a run-on sentence. Try to break it up a little.
"As the skin touched my water it burned but I pushed away the pain away and climbed in the rest of the way." edited: "As my skin touched the water, it burned but I pushed the pain away (or I pushed away the pain)."
"When my body was completely submerged I sighed in relief feeling the hot water melt away the soreness in my aching body. I would've fallen asleep if it hadn't been for my feet poking out as I slid deeper and deeper into the water. For a while I just sat there, the water an inch below my nose and my long hair hung out over the tub." edited: "When my body was completely submerged, I sighed in (with would be better) relief, felling the hot water melt away the soreness in my aching body. I would've fallen asleep, if it hadn't been (if it weren't would be better) for my feet poking out as I slid deeper and deeper into the water. For a while, I just sat there, the water an inch below my nose and my long hair hung out over the tub."

That's all I could find. I like this chapter because it's a relaxing chapter. She isn't emotionally overwhelmed by anything; she's just enjoying her bath-even though she has a major crick in her neck lol. Wonderful chapter ^_^.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 6, 2013
Last Updated on January 6, 2013


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER