Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 2 in The Messed Up Life Of Jade Porters

"
The second the time struck 6:30am Jade's alarm went off waking Jade from her sleep. Jade was relitivly good at waking up in the morning which is something her mother enjoyed. Normally Jade woke up took a quick shower, changed,went downstairs and made breakfast for both herself and her mother. Jade sat up in bed, rubbed sleep out of her eyes and shut off her alarm. She stepped out of bed and walked to her dresser. She rummaged through her drawers until she found a black tank top that she matched with her converses and black skinny jeans. Then she grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. Jade always looked forward to a hot shower. For the water seemed to calm her and all of her worries washed down the drain. Until she got out of the shower.She looked over herself in the bathroom mirror, her gray Pj  tank top stuck to her skin making her b***s look a bit bigger. She also wore black shorts that were getting a bit to small. Her blonde hair needed a bit of work. Jade refocused her attention to the shower. She twisted the knob all the way to hot. After a while of waiting for the water to warm up she stripped out of her clothing and stepped in the shower. At first the hot water stung at her cuts on her back and legs, and made her skin burn. But soon enough Jade's body got used to the tempature of the water. The first thing Jade tackled was her hair. After that was done she then focused on the rest of her body. Once she was done cleaning up she allowed herself to slide down on the wall of the shower and let the water beat down on her. This was her favorite part of the shower. But her time was always cut short, she still had to get dressed and make breakfast. Reluctantly Jade stood up and shut off the water. She wasn't allowed to use a hair dryer because the noise would wake up her mom. So Jade either let her hair air or towel dry. Jade quickly toweled down her body. Once she felt dry enough Jade quickly dressed. Her wet hair made the back of her shirt wet, but she ignored it. She cleaned up the bathroom, threw her clothes in the hamper and raced downstairs.


© 2010 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Please ignore ANY spelling I know I need to work on that! And my grammar skills!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

so far this story is REALLY good!

Posted 12 Years Ago


So far I really like this and it was a great chapter. Could have been a little longer but is good all the same.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 24, 2010
Last Updated on May 24, 2010
Tags: Sad


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER