Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 3 in "The Messed Up Life Of Jade Porters."

"
Jade was walking through the woods on her way to school,admiring the cigarette in her hand. Finally she had another outlet of relief. She ducked behind a tree and grabbed her backpack from her shoulder. She rummaged around until she found the slender blue lighter. Quickly she placed her hand on the trigger. She heard the soft Click as a flame flickered to life. Using her free hand Jade placed the cigarette in her mouth and lit it. She breathed in letting smoke fill her lungs. She removed her finger from the trigger of the lighter letting the flame die. Jade threw the lighter back in her bag zipped up her bag, and began walking again. It was a 5-10 minute walk from Jade's house to her school. Jade was maybe 2 minutes late for home room but that didn't seem to bother her. But on this day she got delyaed even farther. Between lighting the cigarette....and Alice.


© 2010 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Okay I know its short but don't worry next chapter will answer all questions. Again ignore spelling or grammar errors!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really short chapter and has me thinking a little more. Good write could have been a little longer

Posted 12 Years Ago


hmm... u might want to say "she" some more instead of saying her name most oif the time here.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 24, 2010
Last Updated on May 24, 2010


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER