Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 2 in "Silent."

"

Wake up honey. I shot up and gasped. Oh it was just my imagination. And yet it seemed so real. I stretched out and almost yelped out loud when a sharp pain exploded in my neck.  Ugh! I must have fallen asleep on the floor...AGAIN!! Any time I fell asleep on the floor I always woke up soar. I slowly stood up from my makeshift bed and tried rolling my neck. I only made it half way before the pain became too great. I knew exactly what I needed.  I tip toed over to my bedroom door and reached down to the knob. When I poked my head out the smell of Blueberry pancakes filled my nose and made my stomach growl. I pulled my head back into my room, turned back on my heels and walked towards my tall bureau. I grabbed a towel and my favorite outfit. My gray spaghetti strapped tank top that would be covered by my black hoodie. Along with my black skinny jeans, converses, and my black and white gloves. I bundled up my clothing and walked out of my room and ran across the hall into the bathroom.

 

The bathroom looked liked any ordinary bathroom. White walls and ceilings. One toilet and across from it was an oval bathtub. Above the bathtub were shelves that had towels, lotions, face cloths, shampoos, and conditioners. I turned on the hot water and let it run. I turned around and looked at myself in the wall mirror above the bathroom counter. In the mirror I watched as a girl stare back at me. She was average height but very skinny. She had amazingly pale skin. But what stood out the most were her green eyes. They seemed almost alien like against her skin. They were average eyes. Not beady, not cat like, or big and round and innocent. They were just, average little eyes. Turning away from her I saw that the tub was only filled half way. I turned off the hot water and switched to cold. I did this process until the bathtub was almost full up to edge. I quickly peeled off my clothes and slipped into the tub before I could catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I never liked the idea of myself being naked for I felt uncomfortable seeing my naked body. As my skin touched the water I felt cold. But as soon as the water reached up to my shoulders I felt warm. Then the warmth completely wrapped around me. I wouldn't have realized that my face was sinking into the water if I didn't feel my toes emerge from the water. Then I let my thoughts swirl and hummed the sweet lullaby sung by water.

                            I am the rain that falls from the heavens

                   I am the mighty oceans that are as large as a dream.

                          I will always wash away your nightmares.

I will always be pure. I flow gracefully in a never ending stream.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Please No rude Comments! Again If You Don't Like It Then Stop Reading It!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
2 things:

1. "I turned around and looked at myself in the wall mirror above the bathroom counter,"

ME: WHO'S THAT PRETTY GIRL IN THE MIRROR? MHMMM YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT GORGEOUS! :3

2. "Then the warmth completely wrapped around me."

not when i just took a shower man! i wanna take another one :)

great chapter! ^-^

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the description. Feel like a dream like state in the story. I like the use of water and the poem at the end. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG this is so good! I absolutely love the last part.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really like this chapter. I love the description of her. It's a really good write. I can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


love it ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOVE IT!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A handfull of errors, but I'm sure that a read-over or two and you will fix all the ones I saw; some missing hyphens (Spelling?), and one or two misspelled words, but that's about it. And, at the end, I thought you used some of the same words a little too much
"I never liked the idea of myself being naked for I felt uncomfortable seeing my naked body." Maybe you could just get rid of the second naked?
"As my skin touched the water I felt cold. But as soon as the water reached up to my shoulders I felt warm. Then the warmth completely wrapped around me" You could maybe turn into "I felt cold as my skin touched the water, but the warmth completely wrapped around me as soon as the water reached up to my shoulders."
Other than that, I thought that this was a good chapter. Kind of un-important in the important sort of way :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


You really should write more!! Oh my god!! Lovin' it!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very nice.
I thought everything was well written.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

882 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 28, 2010
Last Updated on August 5, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER