Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 6 in Silent

"

I woke up at the end of Science.  Which was just in time to catch Mrs. Fosters giving out homework assignments. "Okay tonight I want all of you to find which Volcanoes are the most active around the world"  I drowsily grabbed my binder from my bag and wrote down the homework. (Course that was pointless since I wasn't going to do it anyway.) Class was dismissed and everyone raced to get out.  I slowly rose from my seat and walked out of class.

Onto another hell session. I seemed to have a tendency to have conversations with myself in my head. But that’s probably the only conversation I'll have with anyone!

When I walked inside math almost everyone was almost seated and they were already working on the morning assignment left on the board. I shuffled to the back of the room and sat in my normal seat. In this class Mrs. Brown never gave us assigned seats. She would only say something when someone was either annoying people around them or talking to them. But I was different. I always chose the same far back desk in the right corner of the room and no one dared to take my spot or sit in the desk next to me. Until today. Mrs. Brown was currently pregnant. Her belly bulged under her Navy green short sleeve shirt. Since she had become pregnant she also became moody. She got up from her desk walked towards the class room door and placed her hand over the door knob.

"Okay class we have a new student today." Mrs. Brown twisted the knob and pulled open the door. Then I saw him.   His caramel eyes looked over everything. His brown hair was thick and grew to the back of his neck. He wore a light blue short sleeved shirt covered by a black sweatshirt with a blue tiger design on the inside of the hood. He was tall and lean.  His jeans were ripped at the left knee and his shoes, much like mine, were falling apart. I could sense the second he walked in, every girl was drooling over him. Yet he had something mysterious about the way he looked. Almost as if he, was waiting for someone to jump up and attack him.

"Everyone this is Travis Richards." introduced Mrs. Brown. Travis nodded once; we all took it as a hello. "Travis you can pick an empty seat to sit at and I'll get you a book." Every girl who didn't have someone sitting next to them all jumped out of there seat. Including Ariana Rossi. Ariana was the hottest girl in school. (I found her to be rather s****y.) She wore a black shirt that sank down to the top of her b***s and showed her cleavage. And she wore short jeans (and by short I mean Short!)

I rolled my eyes in disgust at her and looked back at towards Travis. Bad move. He caught my gaze and I caught his. I wanted to look away so badly but his caramel eyes held me. He looked away and I sighed in relief. I could feel my heart hammering against my chest. Never once had I had any attraction (or emotions) to ANY guy. Mostly because no guy showed interest in me. But as far as I knew Travis didn't even like me!

Then I heard the desk to my right creak under someone's weight. I let a curtain of my black hair fall between us and looked to the side of me. Travis was sitting next to me and looking straight at me. I looked away and focused on the board. Yet I could still feel his gaze on me. I fought the urge to look at him every two seconds and actually finished a couple of math problems. But it was close to impossible. Then I heard him speak. He raised his hand for a question that I didn't hear. But in a split second I heard his voice. "Hey, do you have a pencil?" His voice was deep and he mumbled a lot. But he knew I had heard him. I sat there completely frozen until I realized he was waiting. I took my pencil (my ONLY pencil I might add) and turned to face him. He was even more gorges up close. I could see his features more clearly. Big caramel eyes, bangs that reached just to his eyebrows, perfect chiseled nose and cheeks. Those eyes, his eyes were staring intently at me. I lifted my hand and held out my pencil to him. He leaned in closer to me and grabbed the pencil from me. "Thanks." he mumbled. I nodded my head and whirled back around in my seat. I was unable to see the math book in front of me.
  
What is this feeling inside me?
   I hear my heart beat faster and
   I feel my stomach clench.
   Your eyes seem to bore into me
   like you are searching for
  something inside of me...

 



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
No rude comments! Ignore spelling or grammar errors!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this! It's amazing. She is feeling emotions ;)
That is a good thing. He does sound adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! (still reminds me of school!)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm reading so fast I can hardly tell what's misspelled.. He sounds adorable!!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


OMG!!! I LOVE this! i can tell something is gonna happen between travis and paige! U also described travis very well! He does soind mysterious and good looking! ^^

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


Keep going strong...Another good chapter, but don't forget paragraphs.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

609 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 29, 2010
Last Updated on August 5, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER


Chapter 5 Chapter 5

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER