Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 9 in Silent

"

That day was rapidly turning into the worst day of my life. After Chemistry ended Ariana and her little gang threatened me. Luckily Janet and Alyssa arrived and scared them off. Again no one messes with those girls. Since we forgot to meet up at lunch it would have to be after school, which meant I was going to have to miss the bus. After chemistry I finally got my free period! Normally I spend it in the bathroom smoking, but I already smoked my last cigar. So I was pretty damn bored.

          All I did was wonder around the school while my thoughts sorted themselves out. Okay my problems are normal. Ariana is still a b***h and I still need to find a ride home. The only new issue was...Travis. Well, did he have to be a problem? Yes. To get my mind off of Travis I grabbed my I-pod from my pocket and looped the headphones through my sweatshirt. All of my sweatshirts were custom made for my I-pod headphones. Then I pulled up my hood and let the music take me away from the world.

      I knew all of the words to all of my songs on my I-pod (which were only songs by All-time low, Paramore, Three days Grace, Linkin Park, Hawthorne Heights, and Slipknot.) I recited the lyrics in my head to Jasey Rae. The song ended with Alex's voice and switched to their other song Memories that fade like photographs. The guitar solo in the beginning blasted in my ears and shook at my thoughts. I kept my head down in case of any teachers but didn't realize someone else was there until I bumped into them. I was too afraid to look up and see Travis's gorgeous eyes staring down at me. I froze and so did time. I reluctantly looked up slowly and saw Hailey staring warmly at me.

        "Hiya Paige." she said. I paused the music and looked up at her. An awkward look crossed her face. "Um...Paige are you okay? I mean you kinda look like a drug addict. Why are you slinking around the walls of the school? What’s with the huge gray hoodie?" she removed my hood and pushed my overgrown bangs out of my eyes. She met my gaze and smiled "Much better." I smiled at her; she was always so kind to me even when I didn't deserve it. "What are you listening to?" she asked. I removed one earphone and handed it to her. She moved her hair and tucked it in her ear. I pressed play and Alex began to sing Memories. I said I'd never forget your face, vaulted away inside my head. I could feel Hailey head rocking her head at the tempo of the music. "Which one is this? Not too much right?" I showed her the screen of my I-pod. She smiled; this was a new All-time low song she would remember. Hailey wasn't the biggest ATL fan (like me) but she enjoys their music. "Well I gotta go but uh I'll see you later Paige." said Hailey awkwardly. I nodded and she hugged me. I only left my arms at my side. Hailey let me go and walked away from me. Then the bell rang and Free Period officially ended.

 



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Ignore Grammar and Spelling Errors. Sorry I haven't posted in a while!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Never mind.. I know now!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm surprised I made it this far.. how many chaps do you have on here? I love your story!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


WOW!!! Gonna have to go back, n' read more of this....Fantastic! This chapter RAWKS!! ㋡

Posted 13 Years Ago


Cool, I hope you plan on writing more. I'ld like to see what happens. Keep it up! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome! lol Couldn't think of a poem for the ending?

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

581 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 12, 2010
Last Updated on March 22, 2011
Tags: Chapter


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER