Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 5 in "The Messed Up Life Of Jade Porters."

"
Jade for once in her life was dreading lunch. Because lunch meant the chance of seeing Alice again. It wasn't that she didn't like Alice, but she didn't want to get to close to Alice. Cause if she did, Alice may get hurt. When Jade was walking to lunch she let everyone go in front of her, she purposely went behind large lines and groups of other people. But she couldn't hold it off forever. Soon enough Jade was in the lunch line just like everyone else. "Jade!" Jade tried to ignore the sound of someone calling her name but the voice wouldn't go away. "Jade! Jade!" Someone tapped her on the shoulder and Jade pratically spilled her lunch over them. "Whoa sorry." said Alice.
"Hi." said Jade Shortly
"Hey, I was um, wondering maybe we could sit together. Ya know after you pay for that." Jade felt like an idiot just standing in the middle of the lunch room. She moved over to the register with Alice still at her heels and payed one dollar and fifty cents for the cheese burger and water.
"That's all your gonna eat?" asked Alice looking doubtfully at Jade's small lunch.
"Not very hungry." Jade tried to cover the sound of her growling stomach by talking louder. Luckily Alice changed the subject.
"I wanted to thank you again for-"
"It wasn't that big a deal Alice!" snapped Jade. Alice's face became redder and she looked away from Jade. Both of them stayed silent as they walked to an empty table in the corner. Finally Alice spoke without meeting Jade's eyes.
"It was a big deal, for me." Alice's voice was small and shy almost as if she was afraid of Jade.
"Really it was no big deal." Jade tried to soften her tone "I'm sorry I snapped at you, I'm tired." Alice looked up at her and smiled a thousand watt smile. "I can understand that."
Alice reached under the table and pulled out a brown paper bag. She dumped out the contents, a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich, a small can of Pepsi and a bag of Grapes. Jade took a bite of her burger to satisfy her growling stomach. Alice plopped the bag of Grapes on Jade's tray. "I don't like Grapes. Yet my mom packs them for me everyday. You can have em."
"Thanks a lot Alice." Jade pratically ripped open the plastic Ziplock bag and pulled out a bunch of grapes. One by one she popped them in her mouth and let the juices squeeze out.
"You're Welcome. I could bring you something else tomorrow if you want!" offered Alice.
"You really don't-" Jade protested
"I want to! I have to repay you somehow!" insisted Alice.
"Okay, thanks Alice." For once in almost 5 years Jade smiled an actual smile at Alice.
        Both girls fell silent but it didn't last long before Alice started talking again. "So Jade, I was wondering if maybe you and I could catch a movie on Friday." How long had it been since Jade went out? A while. Jade smiled and nodded. The girls talked endlessy about what they were going to see till the end of lunch. They shuffled to dump their lunches, still deep in a conversation. "Whats your next class?" asked Alice dumping out her lunch bag.
 "Trig, do you have that?"
"Let me see." Alice pulled out a folded piece of paper out of her pocket. She looked it over and her face lit up. "Yeah! So I guess we better get going or we'll be late. " Alice folded the piece of paper back and put it back in her pocket. Jade held up her arm, "Shall we?" she asked. Alice locked arms with her's and said "We shall." Alice and Jade, still linking arms walked to class together


© 2010 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Ignore any Grammar or Spelling Issues. Sorry I Haven't posted in a while! Just been really busy!!! NO RUDE COMMENTS!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow this chapter I have to say is the very best! It was awesome and I am sooo glad that Jade found a friend. Alice is so cool and Jade is just awesome. They are like the perfect friends! I cant wait to read more of this book. It's really great and has me so hooked. Thanks for sharing! Cant wait to see more!
~Bridget~

Posted 12 Years Ago


"Your Welcome- your'e welcome. Oh and i'm so glad that jade made a friend! :) Can't wait to read more!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on June 20, 2010
Last Updated on June 29, 2010
Tags: Chapter


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER