Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 10 in Silent

"

The day was finally coming to end. Only one more class and I would be allowed to leave hell. But I knew it was going to be the longest Language Arts class I ever had. But I would enjoy it. Writing was the only time the teacher wouldn't tell you what to do. Mrs.Vanegan was the nicest teacher in the world. Each class she would pass out our writing journals and for a half our we would write whatever. If we finished we had the option to read or to go on the computer as long it was school appropriate. I walked into Mrs.Vanegan's class and for once I was early. Nobody was in the class except me and her. When she saw me walk in she smiled revealing her perfect teeth. "Good afternoon Paige." she said warmly. She tucked her blonde straight hair behind her ear and stood up. Mrs.Vanegan looked like a model from a fashion magazine. She was tall skinny and had gourgeous features. She was also kind and had one baby girl named Victoria. "Please take a seat and I'll get your journal from the pile." I took a seat in the middle and Mrs.Vanegan went over to the overflowing pile of journals. All different. Some bought already decorated journals while other brought blank ones and decorated them themselves. I brought a black spiral notebook and covered it with pictures of music notes and gothic patterns. Mrs.Vanegan never complained or was concered with how I decorated mine because we had an understanding. I communicated to her by my journal. Sometimes I even wrote letters to her in my journal and she always wrote back. This was the one of the only times I was acutally happy. Mrs.Vanegan plopped my journal on my desk and I opened it to my last journal entry. The last one was about how I felt so bad not talking to my mom but how I felt I couldn't. Her responses were always almost the same.

      Why do you feel this way? Do you know? I think that maybe you should try talking of course when you are ready. It's okay Paige your never fully alone because you have people that care about you and want to help you. But you really should give them a chance to help you. Remember you only get one life, live it to the fullest. I know how much you miss your parents and I am so sorry for your loss. I understand the feeling of loosing someone you love. Just try hard paige and keep up the amazing writing!

   I smiled, her entry's always made me feel like I had something to live for.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

STILL AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


try not to start so many of the sentences with conjuctions it takes away from the meaning of the story, overall it's great, keep it up and can't wait to read more

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this, everyone needs a writing mentor. one thing though, try not to start so many sentences with conjunctions.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yeah sorry I've just been busy

Posted 13 Years Ago


this was nice, can;'t wai for more. I've been misiing reading this!


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

492 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 1, 2010
Last Updated on August 5, 2011
Tags: Chapter, Silent


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER