Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 11 in Silent

"

When the bell rang for the end of the day I was both happy and sad that we were leaving English. I collected my books and walked out of the room with my head down. I walked my way upstairs and to my locker without looking up. I kneeled down and dialed my combonation in and shoved my books in. I grabbed my shoulder bag and slammed my locker shut. I stood up and there standing only a few lockers away was Travis. He was talking to a couple of other guys while shoving things in his locker. He hadn't noticed me yet. I felt my face go red I turned around and went to the other side of the pod and left that way. I made a B-line straight to the side door of the school. I quickly ran out to the front of the school and started walking home not bothering to wait for Hailey. 

 

"Yo Paige!" I froze. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder and turn me around. I sighed, it was just Blake. 

"You leaving so soon do you have short term memory or something?" I totally forgot! I smiled an apologetic smile and followed him all the way to the back of the school. Standing there huddled against the wall was the rest of the "pack." Scottie rolled his eyes when he saw me and Blake.

"Bout time you found her," said Scottie, "you forget the promise you made us. Or can you not keep it."

"Scottie do you want to get b***h slapped again?" asked Janet. Scottie shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my bag.

"I hope you got it." I snatched my bag back and dropped it on the ground. I kneeled before it and pulled out the 5 cans of spray paint. A huge grin grew on all of their faces.

"See I told you she would come through for us," said Alyssa grabbing her canister. She reached into her own bag and grabbed 5 towels. She tossed each one to us. We each grabbed our own canisters and took turns inhaling the fumes.

 

5 minutes later we were all high as kites. Janet was on the ground laying next to Alyssa and Blake and Scottie were spinning like morons. As for me I was sitting against the wall trying hard not to vomit from dizziness. Janet crawled over to me and started slurring something that I couldn't understand. It sounded like,

"I beel bate." I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. I looked at my watch but the numbers were way too fuzzy for me to read. But by the way the sky looked it seemed maybe 3:00-3:40. My mom is going to be worried about me soon. I tried to stand but fell right back down. Using the wall for support I was able to stand, but as soon as I pushed off the wall I Fell. I crawled my way to my bag and back. I stood up again and walked away from the 4 stoned people using the wall. I slowly slinked closer and closer to the parking lot. All the buses were gone and only a few cars remained. I was at the end of the wall and I was still far from home. I felt less dizzy and if I moved slow enough I could stay on my feet. I slowly pushed my self against the wall and using my bag and a few cars I was able to get to the edge of the schools parking lot.

 

 Cars wizzed by stopping me from crossing. I waited until a women stopped allowing me to cross. It took me 5 minutes after that and I was home. I knew I couldn't go in right away because I was still buzzed. So instead I walked 4 houses down to another house. I noticed a movers truck in the front. Either someone was moving in or out.

 

I crawled through the bushes and leaned against the side of the house. But then I heard voices coming from inside the house. It was an older women. I couldn't make out what she was saying but she was saying something over and over. I slithered backwards and pressed myself flat against the house and looked through the bushes. The women opened the front door and I could cleary make out what she was saying.

"Travis!" she screamed. I froze. I saw through the bushes the movers truck move a little, but only the back. Then someone emerged from the back.

"What mom?" I wanted to die. Travis jumped down from the back of the truck and began walking towards the house. I pulled my head back and pressed against the house.

 

The buzz was totally gone so all I had to do was wait for Travis to go inside then make a run for my house. But that was easier said than done. I listened and heard the front door shut. This may be my only chance. Risking everything I grabbed my bag bolted out from the bushes and ran straight to my house. I didn't stop till I was safetly inside my own living room.

 

I slammed the door shut and tried to check my breathe. I saw movement on the couch and automatically froze but relaxed when I saw it was Hailey.

"Hey," Hailey leaped off the couch and came up to me and hugged me. "Why did you dissepear at school? I couldn't find you, I waited but I was hungry so I left." I smiled an apologetic smile and dropped my bag next to the door.

"Anyway I'm watching Jershey Shore you want to watch with me." I grimaced at the thought of Snookie and the rest of the Jersehy Shore cast. Hailey understood and retreated back to her show. I ran up to my room where I collapsed on my bed and began to cry.

 

        Why do you make me feel

        this way? Why are you so

        different then from all

        the rest? Why do I feel,

        whole when I'm near you?



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Ignore grammar or spelling and if you have any suggestions to help me please tell me. ENJOY! If you see any errors like extra words or anything like that tell me and I'll fix it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I AM ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


its amazing can't wait to read more

Posted 12 Years Ago


The storyline so far is really interesting...Like Paige I wonder what Travis is thinking when he encounters her. It's funny how now she has to deal with him as her neighbor too ^_^ Poor Paige, haha, but she just needs to get up the nerve to talk to him! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I really like where this story's going. Keep up the write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


what were the towels for?
It was incredibly amusing to think what would have happened if travis found her, cant wait to see what happens next.

one sugestion for when you revise this, in the first paragraph almost every sentence starts with "I [verb]", try mixing it up a little

Posted 13 Years Ago


Jershey-jersy. Wow that's a twist that travis is her next door neighbor. i wonder wat would have happend if he found her? Oh and I had no idea that they were going to get high off the paint. i thought they were going to vanalize the school or something. Well can;t wait for the next one!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

606 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 29, 2011
Last Updated on January 31, 2011
Tags: teen


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER


Chapter 5 Chapter 5

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER


Chapter 6 Chapter 6

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER