Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 18 in "Silent"

"

“Paige,” Mr. Hawkins began. “I’m very impressed with every single assignment you turn in.” I smiled, for once I wasn’t being yelled at by a teacher.

“I was wondering if you would be my graphic designer for school notices.”  I looked at him, stunned. Not once in my life had I ever done extracurricular for any school and now I was offered the position of graphic designer. I loved to design cool images for anything. And now I had the opportunity to put that skill to good use.

“It would be a huge opportunity to show off your talent and it would look great on your college application.” Like I cared about that. I stood and nodded accepting the opportunity. “Excellent now go enjoy your lunch.” said Mr. Hawkins shaking my hand. As I walked down the hall I realized I wasn’t so useless after all.

Finally there was a break in the cold sticky weather. The sun was out and the sky was clear, it didn’t even seem like the middle of November. Everyone was taking advantage of the nice weather and ate outside. There was only a minimum of 15 round tables so most people sat on the ground. I grabbed my lunch and headed outside. I chose a table closest to the corner of the school. I slowly unwrapped my veggie burger but then I heard a voice, female. I looked over and saw Lisa Castle. Lisa was popular and captain of the cheerleading squad, also she was another one of Arianna’s “puppies.” I was about to get up and move but I realized she wasn’t alone. There was a guy with her, and then I could clearly make out Travis’s face. I froze and just starred and watched the horror unfold in front of me. She was probably just asking him to join the football team or something. Lisa placed both her hands on Travis’s chest and pushed him back against the wall. 

“Stop!” shouted Travis. The anger in his voice startled me. He grabbed her wrists and tried to push her away. But Lisa hung to him like static.

“You really don’t want me to.” Lisa’s voice was husky as she tried to sound sexy but I could hear the desperation in her voice.

“Yes I do now STOP!” he shoved her harder but Lisa was holding onto his jacket as if her life depended on it.

“Shh….just relax and let me make you soo happy.” she purred. Lisa got on her tippy toes and lightly kissed the side of Travis’s neck.

“No!” But this time Travis’s voice was less forceful and his grip loosened on her wrists. Lisa moved away from Travis’s neck and I saw as her mouth touched his. Travis stopped in his tracks. I was waiting for Travis to push her away, but he never did. Instead he wrapped his arms around her neck and angled his head so they could kiss better. I wanted to cry and scream but the lump in my throat prevented me from letting out a blood curdling scream. Tears rolled down my face forming little puddles on the back of my hand. Travis and Lisa broke off and Travis saw me starring.  Lisa pulled at the front of his shirt and noticed me starring. She looked at me as if I was an insect.

“Paige.” he breathed. I stood up and ran away from the horrific scene, ignoring Travis calling my name.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awww! this made me cry and my mind instantly went back the part in MR where Lisa kissed Fang and Max saw and Max ran away crying. really really good!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aw, poor paige! things are looking up one moment and then the next, Bam something horrible comes around to ruin it! i think lisa was trying to rape him at first. o.0 it's just like a male to fall into seduction. *shakes head.*
“It would be a huge opportunity to put that skill to good use and it would look great on your college application.”- it's be a chnce for you to show off your talent and....
I froze and just starred.- starred at them with curiosity, what is going on?

shirt but noticed me starring-she noticed my gaze.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

487 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 12, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011
Tags: loss, fiction, love


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER