Chapter 19

Chapter 19

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 19 in "Silent."

"

After spending the remaining lunch period crying in the bathroom I emerged and fell into the crowd of passing kids. I was hurt and I felt like I wanted to crawl under a rock and die. All I had to do was last through Social Studies and then I could talk to Ms. Vanegan. As Social Studies dragged on images of Lisa and Travis making out flashed through my mind like a movie. To see how Lisa’s light blonde hair fit with his. How her small hour glass figure fit with his lean body like two puzzle pieces.

                “Paige!” Janet’s voice broke my trance. I looked around and saw that the class was deserted.

“Time to go.” confirmed Janet.  As I sat down into English I couldn’t help notice Arianna starring at me, with a smug look on her face. The words ‘I warned you’ were tattooed across her face.  I wanted to leap across the room with the ferocity of an enraged lion and tear her to shreds.

Ms. Vanegan plopped my journal on my desk. Immediately I opened to a new page and began to write angrily on the page.

Dear Ms. Vanegan,

I really need your help. I saw…something I wasn’t suppose to see. I saw a guy I liked kissing someone else. But is it right for me to be freaking like this? I mean it’s not like I’m dating him. What should I do?!? Do I ignore him?

                            -Paige

I walked up to her desk and turned in my journal. Immediately she dropped whatever she was doing and picked up my journal. Finally came her response:

To answer your question no I don’t think you should ignore whoever this boy is. Try talking to him about it. When I was your age-oh god now I sound old-anyway I too was crushing on a boy. Love is confusing huh. Well like I said talk to him and remember, I’m always here.

The bell rang and everyone rushed to get to their lockers. But for once I lingered back.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
You know what I say

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg i LOVE this! i wish we had her for a english teacher and not Mr. Burns!

Posted 12 Years Ago


You should add commas in places to take a pause and it's good that her teacher supports her. I can't wait to hear wat travis has to say about this!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

426 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER