Chapter 28

Chapter 28

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 28 of "Silent"

"

When I Woke up the first thing I noticed is that I heard a thumping in my ear. Then I realized I was lying on top of Travis’s bare chest and it was his heartbeat that I heard in my ear.

“Are you awake?” asked Travis.

“Mhm.” I said titling my head upwards. He smiled down at me and began stroking my hair. That’s when I felt like I just got slapped in the face. I sat up so fast it made my head spin. I was naked in bed with Travis. Feeling exposed I immediately scrunched the sheets to my naked body trying to cover myself. What if my mom walked in! I tried to get out of bed but Travis grabbed my wrists.

“Calm down your parents didn’t come home last night.” He reassured.

“How do you know?”

“Because I didn’t hear any noise last night. Paige it’s okay.”

“No its not! We had se-made love last night!” Now I was shouting. Travis sat up.

“I thought that’s what you wanted.” His words made me stutter

“I didn’t mean it that way I just…”

“Paige,” he kissed me making me feel light headed, “you don’t need to worry.”

“Yes I do.” It came out more like a question than a statement. But did I really? YES! “I mean my family could walk in any second.” He sighed making me feel bad. I kissed him and said

“I’m sorry I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Why would I get hurt?”

“My dad, he has a gun.” That made Travis move. We dressed quickly and in silence. Talk about awkward. Once we were both dressed he pulled me in his arms and began kissing me. 

“You want breakfast?” I asked still dazed from his kiss.

“Sure.” I walked down the hall and poked my head into my sister’s room to find that the bed had been untouched.

I went back into my room grabbed Travis’s hand and padded downstairs. He sat at my kitchen table while I poured us both a bowl of Frosted Flakes. He came up behind me and moved my hair to one side and began to nibble on my neck. I giggled trying not to spill the milk. We sat down at the table across from each other.

“So what are you going to wear on Wednesday?”

“Wednesday?”

“Yeah to the dance.”

“Um…I never said I would-”

“Yes you did in math on Friday you said you would go with me if the rumors were true. And apparently they are.” He smiled a crooked smile on me. Had I agreed to that? Damn it I had! I sighed but tried to seem as enthusiastic as possible.

“Oh yeah I’m not sure what I’m going to wear. Maybe I’ll wear PJ’s.” Right then Hailey walked in.

“Hey Paige I-” she stopped when she saw Travis, “-oh hi Travis what are you doing here?”

“Uh…I”
“He came over and I offered him breakfast,” in an effort to veer the conversation I said “where were you?”

“Oh I stayed the night at Dianna’s-” before she could finish her phone rang and I heard Justin Bieber’s Baby, “Hold on, hi mom...what? Oh okay!” Hailey snapped her phone shut and grabbed the remote to the kitchen TV. Flicking it to channel 10 the morning news report was on.

Lisa Castle has been reporting missing since yesterday. She was last seen leaving the mall by herself late last night.

My stomach lurched as Lisa’s picture appeared on the side of the screen.

Police so far have no leads as to where she is. If you have any information please call the number below. I’m Ben Higgins for ABC news.

All three of us were silent and suddenly I had lost my appetite. I stood up and scooped out the remainder of my cereal into the garbage. Hailey shook her head as if she could shake off what just happened.

“Anyway Paige I’m going to go dress shopping for the dance on Wednesday bye.”

“Wait! Can I um come?” Hailey seemed shocked as if I just told her I was lesbian, “I need a dress too because I’m going with Travis.” Her jaw completely dropped to the floor.

“Uh...yes of course!”

“Okay I just need to change.” Travis stood up and said
“I guess that means I have to go. I’ll see you soon.” He gave me a quick kiss and walked out the front door. Turning my attention to my still stunned sister I said

“I just have to change and then we’ll go.” Hailey nodded dumbly as I retreated to my room. As I changed my clothes all I could think of was when I flipped Lisa on her back. I mean we weren’t the closest of friends but I didn’t want her dead. And now maybe she was…



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
I know it's not the best I was kinda in a rush but it'll get better...I hope

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

still really good! can't wait for more!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


When we were both dressed he pulled me in his arms and began kissed me. -once we were dressed, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me.
Things are definitly getting more intresting! ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

361 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER