Chapter 35

Chapter 35

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 35 of "Silent."

"

I have to admit I was pretty well rested after my nap in Spanish. I didn’t get interrupted once because according to some kid named Pablo (probably not his real name) told me grandma let us have a free period and do whatever. When I woke up everyone was having a good old time. And I wasn’t the only one catching some Z’s. The bell rang and we all ran out. I went up to my locker and grabbed my stuff for Science and lunch.  When I shut my locker and turned around Janet came out of nowhere and stepped in front of me giving me a heart attack.

“HEY!”

“HOLY S**T!” I yelped jumping back against the lockers, “Jan don’t sneak up on me like that.”

“Sorry didn’t mean to scare ya.” she said as we started walking.

“Where we’re you in homeroom?”

“Me and Alyssa went dress shopping.”

“You have dates?”

“Paige, you’re asking me if I have a date?”

“Um…is this a trick question?”

“No but to answer your question yes, Alyssa and I BOTH got asked to the dance.”

“So are you going to tell me or do I have to guess?” Janet couldn’t answer me because by then we realized we were standing right in the doorway of Science. We walked in and I quickly tore out a page from my notebook and wrote,

Well tell me who you two are going with!!

I threw the note to her and she quickly replied with two names.

Ian Filmore

Famion Pierce

Who’s your date?

Ur gonna hve 2 wait nd c.

U SUCK

ILY 2

I knew I wasn’t going to get a straight answer from Janet so I decided to change the subject.

Have U seen the b***h today?

Yeah WTF happen to her face? Did she get hit by a fucken train or somedin?

No she and her little puppy dogs jumped me on Friday.

Janet looked shocked and quickly wrote:

YOU did that???

HELL YEAH

If only Lisa was here so I could kick her a*s

Did you hear about her?

DUH! Every1 did. I think she’s dead.

???

Oh c’mon Paige she’s been missing since Friday. Do you think she’s alive?

Of course I did. Didn’t I? I mean there was a very good chance she was alive, but there was also a very good chance that she wasn’t.

IDK but there’s always hope

IG so but….I’m just being realistic.

That sick to my stomach feeling the one I felt when I first found out Lisa was missing. I didn’t feel like continuing the conversation so I threw the note in my bag and tried to focus on what Mrs. Foster was saying. Something about….yup you guessed it Lisa. She was saying what everyone had been saying, “stay in a group, keep Lisa in your prayers” and all of the s**t we had been hearing all day. Personally I was sick of it. I mean first at the assembly then in advisory and now here! I tried to zone out but my mind kept drifting to Lisa. 

I was more than happy when the bell rang for lunch. I ran upstairs to ELA which was where Travis was. When he came walking out of class I jumped into his arms. I always felt a million times better when I was near him.

“Are you hungry?”

“Starved.”

Lunch was okay. Travis and I talked about what happen after I got home. I told him about the whole Hailey thing and he laughed. Arianna purposely passed our table 6 times, each time giving me a glare colder than the last. But the looks lost their affect because she could only do it with one eye. I had to stuff food in my mouth to keep from laughing. The rest of the day dragged on endlessly. Even English seemed to last forever. When the bell rang I went to my locker, grabbed my bag and waited for Travis to come back up from Science. But he never did, I waited 10 minutes after everyone had left before I went downstairs. I searched the whole school but Travis was nowhere to be found. I ran outside and saw Travis’s bike was gone. I had a bad feeling about all of this. Pulling out my phone I ran to my car texting Travis on the way.

Where are U?

He finally answered

My house was broken into



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
ENJOY!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg NO!!!!!! grrr so hard to type this on my DSI! any way OMFG! soooooooooooooo good! cnt wait 4 more! and i WILL help u write more cause ily! and i think ik what can happen next.

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG, i wonder what the ppl wanted from his house!I wonder if it has something to do with his sister and...FINALLY SOMETHING INTRESTING!!! :P

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

380 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER