Chapter 36

Chapter 36

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 36 of "Silent."

"

As soon as I read the message I jumped into my car and raced home. When I pulled into my driveway I saw at least 4 cop cars parked in front of Travis’s house.  On the outside the house looked totally fine. I ran across my yard and into his. But got stopped by a cop.

“Whoa you can’t go in there.”

“No my uh…it’s my friends house please.”  

“Hey!” yelled Travis, “it’s okay.”  The cop let his arms fall and I ran into Travis’s.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Was anything taken?”

“No but-”

“Travis!” called Ms. Richards, “Oh hi Paige.”

“Hi Ms. Richards.”

“Travis please come inside.”

“Okay mom.” Travis placed one arm over my shoulders and pulled me inside.

The damage was horrendous. It had looked like a tornado had torn through the house.  The furniture had fluff sticking out and the glass coffee table was shattered was smashed.  

But before I could say anything Travis dragged me upstairs to his room. That too had been torn apart. His mattress was flipped and his book shelf was empty. All of his books were torn apart and his CD’s were flung everywhere.

“Travis why are we-” Before I could finish Travis reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. It read,

Your time is up.

“Where did you get this?” I asked.

“It was taped to the inside of my door.”

“Who’s it from?”

“I don’t know who it’s from or what it means buts it’s freaking me out.”

“I know me too. Maybe we should-”

“Travis! Please come downstairs!”

“Okay mom!” he took the paper from me and gripped by shoulder, “Paige please promise me you won’t tell ANYONE about this.”

“But why I mean-”

“PROMISE ME.” I had never seen Travis so scared.

I nodded and said “I promise.” He let his hands drop but I grabbed his hand in mine as we walked downstairs.

“So are you and your mom going to stay here tonight?”

“No we’re probably gonna rent a room at some cheap motel for the night. And then tomorrow we’re going to start cleaning up so I probably won’t be in school tomorrow.”

“I’m so sorry Travis.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him closely.

That night all I could think about was Travis. I was so worried about him. My mind kept going back to the note.

Your time is up.

Was Travis going to get hurt? Tears began to swell in my eyes. I couldn’t lose someone else. Not again.

 

 

 

I won’t….

 

I WON’T GO BACK IN THE DARK!



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
ENJOY

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed this capter. The amount of emotion each character felt really came through. Just as a tip, if you use a word such as inside in one sentence you might want to use another word such as in in the next. It makes the reading flow better.
Example:
“Travis please come inside.”
“Okay mom.” Travis placed one arm over my shoulders and pulled me inside.


Posted 12 Years Ago


Love it! ^^ i too wonder about the note...sounds like a note you'll get if u owe someone money. o.0

Posted 12 Years Ago


SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! and i feel soooo bad for Travis. And aren't you soo happy that i helped u?!?! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 18, 2011
Last Updated on July 18, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER