Chapter 44

Chapter 44

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 44 of "Silent."

"

Part of me wanted Victor to haul Travis’s body far away but if he did that…I would never see him again. I don’t know how long I was curled up in the corner of that cage crying my eyes out staring at Travis but after awhile I had run out of tears to cry. So I just stared at Travis’s eyes.

“Come back, come back, come back.” I was saying that so many times I sounded like Rose calling for the boat to come back. But he wasn’t coming back not ever.

XXXXXXXX

That night was the hardest night of my life. I was alone. Hailey was going to die soon and then so was I. I was waiting for death to come for me. My eyes got very heavy as I curled up in a ball. This was it.

Travis I love you…



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
ENJOY

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO DAMN SHORT YET IT WAS SOOOOOO FRIGIN SAD! *is crying* PLEASE POST MORE AND LET TRAVIS COME BACK TO LIFE AND LET THEM SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 4, 2011
Last Updated on August 4, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER