Without Title

Without Title

A Poem by Seeker
"

A state of not knowing.

"

I won’t lie


I won’t use pretty words of poetry


Those are Flowers with Stale scent


Wispy and fleeting.


...


....Love? Really?


….

 

© 2010 Seeker


Author's Note

Seeker
Stream of consciousness type thing going on. Not a rant. Just thoughts that even with pen I can't begin to describe.

In comparison to my other poems that I have posted, this one is a real jump to no-where land. I realize that I should probably write a transitional piece, just to show that this is not another piece about failed relationships and such that I've written before. Alot of time has passed since I've last written or posted anything.

Just a disclaimer so no one shall label me as boring and repetitive in the poems I write; this is piece is something different (for me, that is, in terms of what I've written before). A dilemma of love? Not quite but sorta. Time has passed, I'm older, wiser, stupider, and it's someone different this time around.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

In that case, let me read a couple more......

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
... makes complete sense to me ... the incompleteness of it all ... the pausing emotions and the absurd aftermath ... stunning work!!! ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It is very interesting and very vauge. ait feels like you are trying to say something but you cant. I believe you have met you goal for this poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like the idea :) thanks for sharing

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

477 Views
4 Reviews
Added on May 17, 2010
Last Updated on May 17, 2010

Author

Seeker
Seeker

About
Written words..so much easier for me, much more soul-bearing. more..

Writing
Already Already

A Poem by Seeker


Goodbyes Goodbyes

A Poem by Seeker


For You For You

A Poem by Seeker