The Pig, The Pelican and The Three Frogs

The Pig, The Pelican and The Three Frogs

A Story by Skywatcher
"

We all have a reason to be mean.

"
A pig and a pelican are sitting on a beach minding their own business when 3 frogs come along. 
One was yellow, the second was green and the third was black. 

“Can we share a bit of space?” The black frog asks politely. 
“The sun has never been so bright this year.”

The pig says without a touch of hesitation. 
“Piss off before I make you.”

Disappointed, the three frogs leave the beach.
They decide to come the next day hoping the pig and the pelican had gone by now. 

“I thought we made ourselves clear last time…” the pelican says as he opens his wings wide upon them. “Next time I’ll fly you up and let you squish on the sand like mosquitos.”

The three frogs leave the beach angry and set for revenge.
They come back the next day with a plan.
The first pig turns around and tells them to run off as this was a private beach for them only.

“We’re done letting you take our beach,” the green frog says as he hops around with confidence. 
The pig rolls to the side to get on his legs and stands up as he puts his glasses on.

“Has nobody told you not to bother an hungry pig?” he says with a grin on his face. 
“Maybe I can teach you.” 

Green frog keeps on hopping. “You’d have to catch me first!” he annoys him by jumping underneath his legs. “But I doubt it!”

The pig looses patience and runs after the frog leaving the beach for the jungle. 
Once inside the jungle, a roar echoes out followed by the screams of a pig near death.
The pelican sighs his despair as he gets up like a gentleman.
The yellow frog fills up his throat and spits in the pelican’s eye. 

“AAHHH” he screams and screams of pain. 

He stumbles in the water before flapping his wings.
He whips and whips above the clear water as the two frogs watch her flight the scene. 

“I’ll kill the both of you!” he screams when a shark jumps out of the water and swallows him whole.

The green frog comes back from the jungle and joins his friends.
The three frogs sit on the warm sand and lie down to enjoy the beautiful day ahead of them. 

The black frog murmurs as he crosses his legs. “It’s 2015 b***h!”

© 2015 Skywatcher


Author's Note

Skywatcher
Wrote this in the hour I was up. Tell me what you think ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on June 8, 2015
Last Updated on June 8, 2015
Tags: pig, pelican, frog, fun, short, story, beach, sun, sand, sea, shark, roar, black, green, yellow

Author

Skywatcher
Skywatcher

Paris, Ile de France, France



About
Aspiring writer/Scriptwriter with a passion for words and pure fiction. more..

Writing
What if What if

A Poem by Skywatcher


He knew He knew

A Poem by Skywatcher