Blog: Old Beginnings

Blog: Old Beginnings

A Story by SleepiePenguin
"

This is from my blog, but apparently only friends can see the blog, so I will be posting them on here as well!

"
Writing is something that I fall into, when everything else seems to be falling apart. I want to welcome the words onto paper again, but there is always something holding me back. I am going to persevere and I am going to try once more, until I can't. This will be a start to something new, and a new name for this account is in order. I will leave PoetryPenguin in the past, and I will become something else...that I am unsure of in this very moment.
I plan on writing different blog entries, and I will try to post something each day--a daily goal for myself only. I want to try and post various blog content, each different from the last. If I am to become a writer, I need to write each day, even if it is something small. I forget what I enjoy when I am inside my head, so this is a chance to try to stick with what makes me happy. It will be hard, and I may not adhere to my daily goal, but that is a different struggle within itself. I will be working on my writing skills, and I encourage whoever reads this to come along and provide feedback on what you enjoyed and what you didn't. Thank you to those that read my work, and to those that continue along the way.
With Love,
SleepiePenguin

© 2022 SleepiePenguin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on July 27, 2022
Last Updated on July 27, 2022
Tags: blog, beginnings, thinking, writing, sad, happy, creative

Author

SleepiePenguin
SleepiePenguin

About
I enjoy writing, and I have ever since I laid eyes on words. I write when my emotions are at a high, and even a low. It brings out sincere words that hopefully can relate to others. I hope everyone ap.. more..

Writing
Loved Loved

A Poem by SleepiePenguin