Tornado

Tornado

A Poem by Jesse Pruett
"

A Shakie rock steady f Runs through bushes and bushes of roses with thorns pricking him he says "owe" with a step. Cause these flowers grew from plant along dirt.

"

Pedaling forwardly rabid off scars, the boy pushing forward towards the stars. The shadows that crept as he slept on ground, pillows, and scarfs in the dark. The wreak that pre-shadowed a dark de-meaner of events that we'll follow as the night slips.


As Gary rides his bike, he huffs and he puffs, stops for a bit, and hikes this trike. Down hills that go steeper and slightly will differ


That guy with the red and white suit. Might bring Christmas to you. With a ho ho ho and a drop then he's in thee room with thee tree. Stacks up perfectly gift wrapped presents with bow ribens only to take breaks for cookies and lactose. Cause giving is giving and for you have written.


The joy as Steve runs out with his little scotty. Steve's laughing as unwrapping, the dogs barking in cheer. Cause Santa Clause, sweet deer old Saint Nick came through this year.


Once upon a time, on a world not far from here. There was life, but the land was destined to fail. For there was 3 creatures that have been digging a hole from the surface to the core and they have started a war. For if the core was to be out roared who know how this planet will occur in space as it drifts. Now they started as many micro organisms on nothing but a hot core. For it was hot, they moved a lot. For they affected the space and made tiny little poo that stuck to the core. For each day they have moved with bumps as hellos then go to live out there day. Till one day a bump and then two was stuck and out came a bug. As for now the poo piled and has turned in to dirt. The bug eats the dirt as some cells turn into virus and feed on the bug. The bug gets sicker and bigger as the days travel on. Till one day 100's of baby's pop out half like worms and the others bugs the same. The worms start trying to eat the bugs as it eats away 2 burrow into the ground. As time moves on. The bugs on top of the dirt keep exploding and same does the worms. While the pile of ground keeps getting deeper and deeper. Those two little bugs underneath barly eat cause the still fear thee above, so they do not impregnate. The cells are still here but moving more slowly than ever except for the ones that stayed near the warm weather. The colds and the shakes hits all creatures alike as the common cell thinks of nothing but plants. They grow and they grow hitting the dirt as if they knew. The bugs on the surface starts rolling around in a swarm. Tearing at the dirt like a cannon ball was shot then slid, but they only did this to survive the worms. As the worms grew hungry, they began to eat dirt to getting fatter and fatter. Cause they were to slow for the chase. The worms began to slowly get eaten for they were more scarce. As days continues the worms that lives get buff day by day. Till one day they started separating into thousands to chasing down that ball of bugs.

© 2015 Jesse Pruett


Author's Note

Jesse Pruett
arrange

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I read this over a million times and what comes to me is the theory of big bang but then i see lots of poo and then it is confusing again. Please enlighten me. You sound like a master of everything.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Jesse Pruett

8 Years Ago

It turns into dirt.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Jesse Pruett

8 Years Ago

came a bug. As for now the poo piled and has turned in to dirt. The bug eats

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
1 Review
Added on December 1, 2015
Last Updated on December 1, 2015

Author

Jesse Pruett
Jesse Pruett

In the cat, VA, U.S. Virgin Islands



About
I wanna tear up your insides, you know like when your in a dark tunnel and it starts squeezing you. more..

Writing
Bye Drunk Bye Drunk

A Story by Jesse Pruett