My Prayer

My Prayer

A Poem by Suelou

© 2008 Suelou


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow beautifully written. I felt the same when my parents both passed but i know there ok and in a safe and better place,I know in my heart GOD took away all her pain,and there together again.So much love and emotion in this it made me think and cry. Keep writing great job. karen Do you think you could take a look at mine I would love to hear what you have to say, weather theres something wrong or not with mine .I really need to know I would appreicate it a lot thank you.

Posted 15 Years Ago


so filled with yearing, sadness, yet filled with hope. tovli

Posted 15 Years Ago


reflective sis sadness hugs

Posted 15 Years Ago


A beautiful poem. I feel so sad for you, I hope things get better with time. And thank you so much for your kindness. Debileah

Posted 15 Years Ago


my mom passed away over ten years ago - and I still think of her everyday...this is such a poignant piece - we want to believe they are so better off and mostly we do - but sometimes - it is impossible not to wonder how our loved ones are when we can longer just ask them...a truly beautiful piece.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Its touching. I totally understand what you're going through. It's hard. When I was 8 my mother passed away after gastric bypass. For you, the grieving process might not be over. Hang in there. Ray Hamilton is right, it's better to know about the tragedy than to be blind to the truth, and find out on your own. You'll be upset, but it saves relationships with your family from excess anger, betrayl, and distrust.
The poem itself was absolutely reflective. Anyone who reads it will think long and hard about what you have writen. Hang in there my friend! Good job! Keep writing, and if you ever need to talk, I am always here for you!
=)Have a super day!

Posted 15 Years Ago


The loss of a loved one is hard enough
But not knowing what happened makes it a lot worse
Believe me I know
I love you when you go to bed
I don't want to ever see you again in the morning
Figure that one out
Ray



Posted 15 Years Ago


love it ...so sweet!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2008

Author

Suelou
Suelou

OK



About
I have one of my works published in the Digital Passions Poetry Magazine, and one in the Reflections On The Web book. I've been writing, since I was a teenager, but didn't get serious about w.. more..

Writing
Your Smile Your Smile

A Poem by Suelou


I Am Me I Am Me

A Poem by Suelou



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..