Interspective silent listening

Interspective silent listening

A Story by Smithg656
"

Near death experience, becoming one with myself. In a place where I doesn't exist

"
A dream I am living, it just seems too sweet. The unseen wasn't always seen. Smiles weren't really smiles. Lies were being said as a protective blanket. There was a demon possessing ones consciousness, from within their dome. The white walls caged the demon. The demon scratched and scratched reaching the spongy bone at times. A demon was him naked bare boned, after the fluff was taken out of the artwork. Upon one look in the mirror the demon yelled the faults. A scared little boy was present. That scared little boy feared himself. He was afraid to face the demon whom was ready for fight night. He instead took every chance to create artificial happiness and a false reality. He thought it was the world, he swore it was the world, limiting who he was as a being. That lifestyle sent him into a world of the unknown, full of bleak nothingness. He saw his life flash in front of his eyes. The grand daddy was getting closer and closer to striking 12, soon to be followed by singing trumpets, as the lifeless sunk to the unknown. Yet his eyes opened, depersonalized he was though. Nothing seemed real, he didn't know why he was so lucky. Days followed and all these questions floated around in his head. "Why am I on this planet?", "What even is real?","Am I really alive?". That scared little boy was finally out to kill the demon. A long 16 years overdue. The demon was finally released from death row. The demon was draped with a cape, a mirror, and a pencil. The scared little boy looked into the mirror, and that's when he realized who he was in the present. He grabbed the pencil and struck into the demons heart, twisting and forcing it in deeper and deeper. The demon popped like a balloon, he was finally free. The boy took the pencil looked at it and told himself he's the pencil and this world is the sketchbook. The impossible became possible. He now lived engulfed within the dream of freeing the "poor", giving them their needs, putting shoes on the beaten babies feet. He found a special place. The world has become his home. His first real smile came across his face, permanent like the jokers. He was on a cloud, he skipped down the street like he was on the moon bouncing with joy. I now answer to none but my own consciousness. Backwards Books were burned, he saw the gift. He was charged with energy, he truly saw infinity and beyond. Robotism no more, he was in charge of his own destiny, where I becomes none existent.

© 2016 Smithg656


Author's Note

Smithg656
Is it possible to know yourself within the time you are given? Is becoming your best friend and becoming one with yourself the key? Is it important to share knowledge through questions, giving your perspective within the answer?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on March 27, 2016
Last Updated on March 27, 2016
Tags: Near death, spiritualism, Resolutions, oneness

Author