To: Everyone, Ever

To: Everyone, Ever

A Chapter by Akira Kodama

There is something that I, after stating something yesterday, have realized applies to pretty much everything in my life.

Everyone that I have ever had contact with has had some sort of an impact on my life, whether I consciously realize it or not. And I have had many good, bad, and 'whatever' experiences with people in my relatively short life so far. I would like to sincerely thank these people for helping make me who I am today.

To the intrinsically bad people: f**k you. You are horrible people and I wish that you all burn in whatever hellfire may or may not exist. I only thanked you for, as mentioned before, helping shape me into the person I am today. However you obviously have not realized it and this thanks is only passively given. You will get nothing else from me.

To the people who are not necessarily bad, but with whom I had bad experiences: Thank you for giving me lessons in life. I'm sure it was not realized at the time, but those experiences helped me learn what kinds people I can and cannot be compatible with, and to whatever degree. I have nothing against you.

To the people with whom I've had good experiences with: I mean, it's obvious that these experiences had a good impact on my life. Most of the people I've had good times with are good people, but that is not and has not always been the case. When I was what I considered to be a "bad" person I had good times with other bad people because I thought such actions were fun and such. But I thank the continuously good people. Most of you have always been there for me, and continue to do so.

Now there are a lot of people that I've had good and bad experiences with. These people, if we ended on a bad note, are usually spiteful of me and feel uncomfortable around me, et cetera. I would like to state that I don't think this should be the case. Social interaction fuels personal development, and if experiences, both good and bad, are looked at the right way then you can use them to better yourself, if so desired.

All in all, I just want to generally thank everyone who has come and passed, came and stayed, and otherwise in my life. You've made me who I am and towards most of you, I hold no grudge. And the ones I do hold grudges towards, I do not interact with at all. That should tell some of you whether I "hate" you or not.


© 2013 Akira Kodama


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

what a great conclusion for this topic, your words are true.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 25, 2013
Last Updated on September 25, 2013