Have you ever really loved?

Have you ever really loved?

A Story by HeazerH
"

Just a though

"
Have you ever really loved? If you said yes, get away you dirty liar! Not one of us has really loved another person. Why do I say that? Love is patient and kind. We are not always patient and kind to those we "love". Furthermore, what is love? Can you clearly define it? Then how do you know for sure you have experienced it? This is not the tired, old, logic that can be combated with "i don't see air, but I know it's real. This is a different perspective. I believe love exists. Love is the answer, and yet who can really say the "loved" another? Love does not boast, it does not envy, and is not proud. Can you honestly say that you haven't boasted to your partner? Or envied the way someone looks at them? Can you? It does not dishonor others. Who here can say they have never dishonored someone they cared for? It is not easily angered, and keeps no record of wrongs...I'm pretty sure most females fell off at keeps no record of wrongs (joke). It does not delight in evil but in the truth...who among us has never lied to a loved one? It always trusts, always hopes, and always perserveres. Who can say they haven't worried about a text message, or lost hope in their relationship? Are we even capable of something as beautiful as love? Have you really loved? If you say no, you are still a dirty liar. We all love. We commit to an act that is impossible. Yet, we do it anyway. We are humans. We suck at love, and we love.

© 2014 HeazerH


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story is very good. Truth is pouring outof the words. Very goodd job!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
1 Review
Added on April 2, 2014
Last Updated on April 2, 2014

Author

HeazerH
HeazerH

bucky, KY



About
hi more..

Writing
Back! Back!

A Story by HeazerH


Fortress Fortress

A Poem by HeazerH