The Motorcyle

The Motorcyle

A Story by Jessie
"

This is a story about a man who passed a few years ago.

"

 

  This man died doing what he loved, driving his motorcycle. He forgot about his helmet and safety vest. Poor soul didn't stand a chance. He was driving one cold night. The streets were covered in frost.

    If only he had listened to his wife. She told him he should sell it. She said it was to dangerous.

   Unfourtunately for him, she was right. Don't get me wrong, he's an excellent driver, or should I say, was. The motorbike couldn't handle the ice and started to swerve.

        He ran into a streetlight pole. He didn't see it coming. He was immediantly rushed to the hospital. He lied there for five straight days. The doctors gave him surgery, and medicine. But nothing worked. He died that crisp, horror filled day.

   I was only eight so I don't cry everyday and every night like I did. That's why when people ask me if I want to come with them on there motorcycles, or dirt bikes, even ATVs. I say no, I don't want to die today.

© 2008 Jessie


Author's Note

Jessie
Sorry to bum ya'll out. Just came to me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww so sad again.... wow jess you been doing great!!!! i think that whatever you are doing is great... keepit up please i love these!

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
em
very deep, nice job

Posted 15 Years Ago


whoa. makes me re think life a lot. it was really good becasue it was short but said so much. great job. makes me sad though :( becuase my friend almost lost her sister because the sister was driving really fast on ice and not wearinga seatbelt and got in a 'minor' crash.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2008

Author

Jessie
Jessie

MD



Writing
Nature Story Nature Story

A Story by Jessie


War Story War Story

A Story by Jessie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The "Dream" The "Dream"

A Story by jess