Torch

Torch

A Story by SolidLiquid
"

First tries or somethin like that.

"

Deep cuts were where I was living, deeper than the plains of reality. Living by on my passing thoughts I devoured everything. One thing were such a floating island, a dream, where i was running along a cavern. Dark it was and slippery floor it had, but my legs felt no fear as they were in a hurry. From what I was running from i know not, but I knew it will catch me one day. To where I was running I had no thought, that one day I will reach it. Lost I was, but one point I had to relate to.

The torch I held and bright it was, I had never seen something like it. So bright it was it blinded me, but it filled me with the warmth of love. I loved it as it was the light of creation, the first and the last idea of the great thinkers. They knew infinity they weren’t but they wanted someting to tell the next ones that although they will be alone, they shall not fear as light the torch gave.

They knew not that the torch would blind them.

© 2016 SolidLiquid


Author's Note

SolidLiquid
Sorry for my English :P the bad writing and my attention apologies.
This will be my first "published writing" so don't go easy on me.
Hopefully I will be able to contribute more to the community.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

407 Views
Added on March 10, 2016
Last Updated on March 10, 2016
Tags: Torch

Author

SolidLiquid
SolidLiquid

Nyírpazony, Hungary