Raising the next Demon Lord Chapter 2

Raising the next Demon Lord Chapter 2

A Chapter by Angelo Kingston

 

Raising the next Demon Lord Chapter 2

 

Part 1

Kris awoke laid against the arm of his couch. The exhausted man opted to sleep on the hard-stone floor over sharing a bed with his angry wife. With the long evening finally over and the sun beginning to peak up over the horizon, Kris made for the kitchen to prepare breakfast. As the ace archer finished making a sandwich a small yawn erupted from the couch behind him. Laying on the sofa, still wrapped in the blanket that was given to him was Timaios…the Demon Lord’s son.

Kris had forgotten about the child as he’d remained nearly silent the entire evening. The boy made eye contact with Kris, but then shifted focus to the freshly prepared food in his hands. Kris quickly relented to the ‘puppy-dog eyes’ and handed the child his sandwich. The door to the back was suddenly flung open, causing the two to jump in their skin. It was Abigail; with her auburn hair spread erratically out across her head and bags formed under her eyes. Even though she had the bed all to herself, it was clear she didn’t get a good nights’ sleep. The former warrior turned instructor didn’t even look at the two males in her own her house as she just brushed by them going toward the kitchen. When Abigail went to make herself something to eat, she noticed that they were out of a certain type of food. A certain kind of special meat that could only be obtained by hunting a very rare type of boar, and it was used in the sandwich for the Demon Lord’s child.

“…This is freaking ridiculous!” Abigail slammed the stone counter top, cracking it under her fist as she’d reached her boiling point. Timaios hid his head under the cloak he wore while Kris jumped up and rushed over to calm his wife. “Don’t touch me!” She said pushing her husband’s hand away with disgust.

“Abigail, please calm down.” Kris attempted to reason with her, but it was unwanted to say the least.

“You are out of your mind if you think I’ll just calm down. Do I even need to say it again? The Demon Lord, the monster who killed thousands - hundreds of thousands, burned cities and crops to the ground, poisoned drinking water for poor villages, and destroyed our dreams of having a family, that b*****d’s son is in my house! My! Damn! House!”

“…”

“Say something!”

“…Not much I can say.”

“…Whatever. I’m going out.” Abigail stormed back into the room only to return a few minutes later fully dressed. Then walked out of the front door to the house; slamming it shut with enough force to echo throughout the small home.

Part 2

Abigail angerly stormed down to the village, frustrated, only slightly at Kris, but more so at the Demon Lord. Even after two years, the scars left by the war ran so deep into both the land and people themselves, that she wondered if they’d ever heal.

“Abigail! Hello!” A townswoman called out to Abigail as she stood frozen in deep thought. The woman came up to her, limping on a crutch followed by a young girl. “I wanted to thank you and your husband. Here, take these apples. They aren’t much, but I believe you’ll enjoy them.” Abigail accepted the basket full of bright red apples and noted the woman’s prosthetic wooden leg.

“Thank you, Jacquelyn. Amy, are you looking after your mother?” Abigail asked the small girl, who responded by nodding, her brown ponytail bobbing along with her head. “…Jacquelyn, how are things? Is…everything okay?”

“Yes! The crops are starting to come in nicely and thanks to Kris, those wolves shouldn’t be a problem anymore. What about you?”

“Everything’s great…” Abigail put on a halfhearted smile.

“Sorry Abigail, but I need to get back to the farm. Come now, Amy.” Amy waved as she and her mother walked back to their small farm. Abigail looked out over the landscape and for a moment appreciated the town’s beauty. The farms were beginning to prosper, the children all playfully walked to the town’s school, carts rolled in and out of the front gates carrying supplies; life continued after the horrible war, but deep down, Abigail could never move on. The former warrior took her time ambling over to the local tavern.

Upon entering the establishment, she was greeted with a loud cheer from the three or so patrons, barkeep and the lone waitress. “Well, if it isn’t Mrs. Abigail! Come on in!” The burly old barkeep called out. Abigail took a seat and with a sigh ordered a drink. “How ya’ doin’ today?”

“I’m alright. No lessons, so I’m going to take it easy today.”

“Sounds good. I know that all those aristocrats’ and nobles’ kids have to be a handful.”

“Not really. I just wish I had time to get back to my wood carving and finish some of the books I started piling up in the bedroom.”

“Why not just take time off?” One of the men seated at a table offered.

“She can’t. She’s the whole reason that we get all the business we do here. The rich folks in the cities come from far and wide just to have their children trained to become knights by the great Abigail Pewter.” Another patron added.

“Hey now, don’t go putting all that pressure on the young lady.” The barkeep chastised the other customers; who apologized.

“It’s alright. The fact that people think I’m so important now makes me happy.” Just as Abigail took the first sip of her drink, a large man missing an eye and what seemed to be his group of thuggish looking cohorts entered the bar causing a small commotion. They sat down at one of the larger booths, shoving and roughhousing amongst themselves until they called out to the waitress.

“Hey there, waitress, we need some ale and some food!” One of the men yelled; to which the waitress quickly acknowledged. “Clayton are we going to be here much longer? I want to get back to Zeme soon. I heard they set up a new brothel.” Abigail couldn’t help but over hear the men. They thought they weren’t being too loud, but that wasn’t true in the slightest.

“Calm down, will you?” The large man with one eye said as he stretched his huge muscular arms. “We’re going to do one more once over of the area and then we’ll probably get out of here. I can’t believe that we let something that big slip between our fingers.”

“We shouldn’t have wasted our time going to that guy’s house. All we got was some lousy, old, Dragonborn woman’s corpse.” That comment caught Abigail’s attention.

“Ssshh…keep it down, you idiot.” The waitress brought them their food and they thanked her. “It isn’t illegal to hunt them here, but it sure as hell is frowned upon.” Instantly, Abigail could tell that these demon hunters were the ones who’d come to her house the night before. They talked amongst themselves for a while and then as they were getting ready to leave, they said something that put Abigail on guard. “Let’s go back to the forest from last night.”

“Why boss?”

“Maybe now that the sun’s up we can find something we missed. We’ll search the area around there, and then head back to Zeme.” The leader of the group said as he exited the tavern flanked by his cohorts.

Part 3

Kris sat atop a tree in the backyard of his home, sharpening arrows. He gazed out over the town seeing people herding livestock about. With bow in hand, he trained an arrow onto a farmer who sat atop a horse. “I wouldn’t be able to hit him from this distance…but with my long bow…what am I thinking?” The top-class archer lowered his bow and scratched his head. “…I guess thinking like that really shows I haven’t changed too much.”

A loud crash from inside the house caught Kris’s attention. He leapt from the branch and ran toward the source. There sat Timaios on the floor staring fearfully at Kris. The young boy got up and scurried behind the couch. An overturned stool sat near a bookcase and atop that, laid a stuffed dog plush.

“That’s…” The stuffed animal belonged to Kris. It was from a time long before he’d met Abigail, before the war, before he even had a name. Despite its raggedly, torn appearance the doll meant a lot to Kris; holding lots of sentimental value. Timaios continued eyeing the stuffed animal from a distance. Kris could tell that the young boy wanted it. With a sigh he once again relented. “Here…” Kris handed Timaios the dog. After taking the dog Timaios huddled down on the couch.

“Thank you.” It was the first time Kris had heard Timaios speak since the night before. He’d remained totally silent and Kris thought that it was due to shock.

“Um…you’ve probably already been able to tell, but I’m Kris. My name is Kris Pewter.”

“…” Timaios went silent again.

“I know things…are rough.”

“Inga…isn’t coming back is she?”

“Inga? You mean the Dragonborn woman?” Timaios nodded. “No. I’m sorry.”

“…” Timaios began to cry loudly, his tears falling from his face to the cushion. Kris wasn’t great with children but reached out his hand and patted the boy on the head.

(This boy has been through so much. His life isn’t going to get any easier either. What are we going to do with him?)

Part 4

“Nothing but small fries out in this Podunk town.” Clayton, the leader of the band of demon hunters said as he pulled a spear from the corpse of a two-headed wolf. “I’m surprised this town hasn’t been overrun with more demons considering that they have a two-headed wolf infestation. Bet they’re breeding with the regular ones now.” The other members of the troop were busy skinning the bodies and collecting their fangs. “We can’t get anything like this in Zeme with the town guard as vigilant as they are. Finish up and let’s get moving!” He shouted as the men finished gathering their spoils.

Meanwhile, Abigail wasn’t far behind, tracking their movements. She wasn’t great at stealthily keeping tabs on people, but she’d learned a few tricks from Kris. The demon hunters were nearing the edge of her and Kris’s property, making Abigail quite nervous. As skilled as she was, fighting off a group of six men would still be difficult. She slowly closed in on the group and kept an eye on them, but then she picked up on an odd smell. It was oddly sweet and almost flooded the forest. (What is that? It’s very familiar…)

“Hey boss, you smell th-” One of the men in Clayton’s group asked, but his question was cut short. A huge maw sprung open from beneath him, swallowing the man whole in an instant.

“What the…!?” The demon hunters backed away as the ground they’d stood around was revealed to be an enormous salamander like demon. The monster was over twenty feet long with scales the same color as the dirt on the ground, furthering its camouflage leaves and bushes covered the beast’s back.

“Men, back up!” Clayton yelled. The monster’s small beady eyes locked onto the demon hunters as it stood opposite them.

It opened its mouth causing the sweet scent to fill the air. “…Human…eat…” It spoke the Human language to everyone’s surprise.

(That thing’s an Imigator…what’s it doing here? I haven’t even seen one of those since the war. A lot of good people were lost to those things.) Abigail waited to see what the beast’s next move was. (They don’t move very fast, but they’re hard to kill. The scales on Imigator’s are tough. As long as those men stay far enough away from its head and tail, they shouldn’t have a problem with it.) Just as Abigail thought that however, the demon hunters began to circle the Imigator. (Those idiots!)

“Keep an eye on it. This demon’s pelt is worth a ton!” As the demon hunters encircled the creature one of the men shot an arrow at the Imigator only to have it bounce right off. “It’s too thick for an arrow. Get in close…” The beast raised its massively thick tail and slammed it into the ground kicking up dirt and crushing one of the men. The Imigator reached out with its huge head and took a hold of a demon hunter’s arm. The man screamed in pain as the others backed away in fear.

Abigail leapt forth grabbing Clayton’s spear from his back then targeted the eye of the demon. She plunged the tip into the eye of the beast giving her a chance to grabbed the trapped man and toss him away to safety as it roared in pain. “Keep back you fools!”

“Who are you?”

“Worry about that afterwards! Follow my instructions! Keep your distance!” Abigail backed away keeping her eyes on the Imigator. She eyed a hill behind the demon; Abigail recognized it as one near her home. (I need to get rid of this thing. I’ll protect this town…my home and my family!)

“Human…kill…human…kill!!!” The imigator howled with a booming roar that echoed throughout the town. The beast crawled forward, now with a clearly malicious intent.

“This one is smarter than the others, but I know their weak spot.” Abigail spoke to Clayton softly to keep the imigator from hearing. “Give me a sword.” She requested one of the demon hunters who quickly obliged. “Aim for its belly when I go up.”

“Go up?” Clayton asked to reaffirm, but Abigail had already dashed toward the beast. The imigator raised its head and opened its maw, reaching for the young warrior woman. She jumped up, placing her foot on the demon’s nose then leapt skyward. She flew so high in the air that her form disappeared into the light of the sun. The imigator was blinded by the rays of the sun as it followed Abigail upward.

Clayton saw the beast stand on its hindlegs, noticing it’s soft underbelly. He remembered Abigail’s instructions… “The stomach, aim for the stomach you b******s!” The demon hunters all attacked at once, firing arrows and jabbing their spears and swords into the gut of the beast. It cried out in agony wanting to reach back down and fight the small men at its feet but just as it did Abigail landed on its head. She took the sword she’d borrowed and jammed it into the already destroyed eye socket. Abigail was far stronger than she looked, stronger than most men, so with all the force she could muster, pushed her blade so hard and so far into the imigator’s skull that it reached the brain. With one final gasp of air, Abigail felled the massive demon.

“HAHAHA!” Clayton let out a hardy laugh. “Excellent! That’s what I’m talking about!” The demon hunters began celebrating as well. Clayton walked up and placed his arm on Abigail’s shoulder. “Well, young lady I’ve really got to thank you!”

Abigail brushed Clayton’s hand away and walked over to the demon hunter who’d had his arm nearly bitten off by the beast. “How are you feeling? Are you feeling hot? Like you have a fever?” The man responded by shaking his head as a negative to Abigail’s questions. “Good, but you need to be checked out all the same.” She turned to Clayton and handed him the sword she borrowed. “Take him to a doctor; there’s one in town. Imigator’s have poisonous fangs, and often they keep slowly processing corpses in their gullets. That wound could be infected.”

Just as Abigail finished her explanation the townsmen all walked into the clearing carrying what few weapons and farming equipment they had on hand. “What happened here? Miss Abigail, is that you? What happened?” One of the men asked.

Part 5

With as many horses and carts as they could gather, the townspeople dragged the carcass of the imigator into the town square. The people looked at the demon with fear. “Nothing even slightly as big as this has ever reared its head around here.” The people spoke amongst themselves. “I thought that all of those were killed in the war.” Abigail stood alongside Clayton and his troops waiting for the town’s mayor to address them. Out of the town hall walked an old man with a long beard, so frail and elderly that he looked as if a strong enough gust of wind may knock him over. “Miss Abigail…we must once again thank you.” Everyone being to clap and cheer.

“No, it’s fine, really.” The warrior woman, not particularly the boastful type, felt uncomfortable having an entire towns worth of people regarding her with such status and acclaim.

“Also, you gentlemen, we appreciate your help as well.”

“Haha! No thanks needed!” Clayton spoke up. “We’ll just be taking this here prize, if you don’t mind.” He pointed at the body of the imigator. “This thing will sell for a bunch.” The mayor and townspeople had no problem giving up the monster’s body as it would only get in the way. “Great!”

“I guess that means we’re done here, right? Then, I’ll be taking my leave.” Abigail attempted to make her exit but was stopped by Clayton again.

“Hold on now young lady. We want to thank you again, also we need to celebrate! Not often we get a big haul like this b*****d over here.”

“Unfortunately, I’ve got things I need to finish at home. Excuse me.” As Abigail walked away she heard Clayton speak with the mayor.

“What’s her problem?”

“Miss Abigail is one of the town’s jewels. She’s one of the heroes who slayed the Demon Lord.”

“What!? Now that I think about it…” Clayton pondered. “This thing…it’s probably only here because the Demon Lord’s brat was here.” Abigail stopped. “Oh? Did you not know about that?” The townspeople all began to talk amongst themselves.

“I’d heard about it…but wasn’t that just a rumor?” Abigail turned to face the man again.

“I started to think so too, but now I’m sure. I’ve tracked large demons before, and one thing to know about them, when it comes to the dumber ones is that they’re drawn to more powerful demons. If that thing was here, then I’m certain that the brat passed through.”

“…” A chill ran down Abigail’s spine. She thought about just giving the kid up and explaining everything. (If I just tell them about the boy and hand him over, then that’ll…) She stopped that thought process; Abigail knew Kris would be furious.

“But…there were other demon’s here before!” One of the townsmen spoke up. “Miss Abigail, your husband, Kris helped us with them last night as a matter of fact.”

Abigail jumped in her skin. (D****t! This just got a lot harder.)

“Ohh…” Clayton stroked his beard. “Now that I think about it…why were you out there…Miss Abigail?”

“…Kris mentioned you all as being suspicious. I…I’ll admit to wanting to keep an eye on you. The last thing we needed was for this town to turn into another Houlst. Where it’s just a city controlled by demon hunters…no offense.”

“None taken. Even I don’t like walking around Houlst at nighttime…” The tension in the air was palpable. “We’ll…need to contact a few of my men back in Zeme to come and assist in transporting this thing. Once again, we’re thankful for your help…Miss Abigail, the hero.” Clayton bowed to the surprise of his own men.

“Right…it was nothing. Now, once again, goodbye.” Abigail said as she rushed off back home. The people in town continued to examine the carcass of the demon while Clayton watched Abigail walk away.

The young warrior walked the path back to her home, which normally made her feel relaxed and gave her a deep longing to return to her husband, but with everything going on in her life at that point her chest was filled with anxiety. A bright light flashed into her eye catching her attention. She looked up into a tree that sat atop the hill near her home and spotted Kris. He was perched on a branch with his bow and knife used to signal. He waved to her and she responded with a thumb’s up. Kris jumped down from the tree and met with her along the path.

“Abigail, I’m guessing you heard that roar earlier.” Kris looked around to make sure no one else was following his wife.

“Yes, I did. It was an imigator.”

“Here!? Did you encounter it? Are you alright?” Kris reached in to check on his wife, but she pulled away.

“I’m fine…where’s the boy?”

“…” Kris went silent and walked his wife to their house. Upon entering they were greeted with Timaios sitting under a table clutching Kris’s stuffed dog. “What are you doing out here?” Kris came in close and spoke softly. “I told you to stay in the bedroom.” The boy looked at Kris with sad eyes and responded.

“You were gone for a long time…”

“It was only a few minutes. Don’t worry, like I said, I won’t let anything hurt you.”

“…” Abigail began to feel sickened at the warmth her husband was showing to the seed of evil, the child of the Lord of all Demons. “We need to talk Kris.” She pulled him to the side, away from Timaios.

“What is it?”

“Those demon hunters from last night were still patrolling the town. I followed them hoping that they wouldn’t come up here and find the boy. I only wanted to follow and observe, but when the imigator attacked, I got involved. The leader, he said something about that demon being drawn here by…a strong presence, another stronger demon.”

“You can’t mean that it came here because of Timaios?”

“Yeah. I think the demon hunter band leader suspects that I have something to do with the kid too. Kris…we need to get rid of him.”

“Get rid of him? What do you mean?”

“…I don’t know.”

“He’s a child, Abigail!”

“I know, okay!” The two adults arguing upset Timaios, who hid underneath the table again. “…maybe we can give him to the mayor and he can figure out what to do with the boy. The mayor doesn’t seem to hate demons, I’m sure he’d be fair.”

“I guess…”

“He’s not our responsibility, Kris. Let’s just take him to the mayor.”

“…” Kris went silent. Abigail knew that with enough pushing he’d agree with her, and the thought of getting rid of the boy made her happy.

Part 6

Kris convinced Timaios to take a nap. It wasn’t hard, the child was exhausted even with the sleep he’d gotten the night before. As Timaios laid in bed clutching the stuffed dog, Kris stood at bedside, thinking. (His face…it’s like a normal child, but…) The crimson hair, pale skin, and black horn on the right half of the boy’s forehead reminded him of The Demon Lord Uzziel. (…Will this be alright?)

Abigail waited outside their home looking up at the sky, thinking about the peaceful days she’d finally gotten accustomed to since the end of the war. Her days went from having to fight and kill just to survive, to waking up, eating breakfast and seeing her beloved husband. She wanted that peace returned to her and to get rid of the seed of evil, known as Timaios. When Kris walked out of the house Abigail greeted him with a smile, but he turned away from her, obviously still conflicted on the idea of giving up the boy.

“I know you’re not happy with this, but it’s for the best.” Abigail tried to console her husband who let out a grief filled sigh.

“Alright.” A one-word answer made her feel bad, though she persevered with the smile on her face. The couple walked down the path from their house as the town square came into view. A commotion could be heard as they approached.

“No! That’s impossible!” The townswomen began to grow more fearful of something. “My brother was killed by that b*****d! There’s no way that can be allowed!” The men were also beginning to gather their farm equipment. “Mister, are you sure about that? It could just be any old kid, right?” Kris and Abigail heard that comment, so they stopped just shy of entering the village.

“Hey, hey! I’ve got no reason to lie to you all. The truth is that the Demon Lord’s spawn is alive and well. I’ll bet anything, that he isn’t too far from here! If he’s close by…well, more big boys like this imigator are going to keep creeping up!” Clayton spoke from atop the corpse of the imigator. “Last night, we were tracking the Demon Lord’s brat as he came through this village in a stagecoach.”

“Wait a minute!” One of the men called out. “We came across a stagecoach last night…” The man turned to see Kris and Abigail still standing adjacent to the crowd. “Hey, Mister Kris, you remember that last night, right?”

“…Yes. I remember.” Kris responded, with his hopes of not being dragged into the conversation dashed.

“Oh…” Clayton jumped down from atop the imigator and walked up to Kris. “Good to see you again, sir. Didn’t we agree that you’d tell me if you saw anything?” He leaned in close, trying to intimidate Kris. The young archer didn’t so much as flinch. “To think that two of the heroes who fought the Demon Lord himself would live in this village!”

“They’re married.” The mayor spoke up.

“Married too!? Wow, guess you two must plan on making a strong kid, huh?” The large man laughed as loudly as he could. His men joined in, not realizing how annoyed Kris was getting.

“Let’s stop the jokes, okay?” Abigail broke the tension that was building up.

“She’s right! Miss Abigail, Mister Kris please hunt down the Demon Lord’s b*****d child!” That request from Jacquelyn, the townswoman from earlier that day caught Abigail off guard. “Hunt down a child, are you crazy?” Another responded. “A child!? That child…is the son of the Demon Lord that brought about a mass genocide of the Skitzerel People. Wiped out the towns of Puutral, Lei-Gul and the island of Motten. Killed millions of innocent people; the fact that any of you are even hesitating…!? I’ve seen his cruelty firsthand; I watched…” She began to cry. “I watched as my brother, a soldier was killed by his hands, personally. That monster tortured him, slowly as I had to hide underneath other people’s dead bodies to survive! I lost my leg, my brother and many, many friends!!” Everyone fell silent.

“…Lost my eye to a demon.” Clayton spoke up. “I know how ruthless and sickening those monsters can be. Trust me when I say, I’ll hunt down that kid and make sure that there’s never another Demon Lord.” His words of reassurance were calming to Jacqulyn, but unnerving to Kris.

“…So, you’re all okay with killing a child?” He spoke up, hoping to draw on the last decent part of moral fiber that he expected from the townspeople.

“…” Everyone was silent.

“Even you, mayor?”

“…I’ll…do what’s best for the village.” He answered with very little conviction in his voice, but understandably so. The mayor was in a tough position.

“I know what you’re thinking pal, but we got to do what’s best for humanity.” Clayton came in close again placing his hand on Kris’s shoulder. Kris had dealt with that type of man before, a manipulator. A person who would take advantage of people’s fears and play off them to get what they wanted. He could feel it coming off him like a gross odor. Kris began to get very agitated. His calm demeanor was how he was often perceived, but when very upset an ice-cold glare took its place, and Abigail picked up on that immediately.

“We’ll assist you…in any way we can.” Again, she did all she could to break up the tension.

“Thanks. Not too often we get help from the heroes who slayed the Demon Lord.” Clayton cheered happily. “I’ve already sent word to Zeme about the imigator, some of my men will be coming to help transport the corpse. It would be great if you two could assist in tracking the brat down.”

“That should be easy! Mister Kris here is the best tracker around.” One of the townsmen spoke up.

“Perfect! Then, mister hero, Kris Pewter, would you mind?”

“…Fine, let me gather up my things and I’ll assist you.” Kris stated bluntly. “Give me a few minutes and we’ll meet up here.”

“Actually, a large portion of what we found before was near your place. That forest could be a goldmine of leads. Hope you don’t mind us tagging along, since we’ll be heading in that direction anyway.” Clayton was pushing Kris toward his limit of reasonability until Abigail grabbed his hand.

“…” She locked eyes with the agitated young man for a second signaling he needed to regain his composure. “I’ll just head home then, since I won’t be as much help as my husband when it comes to tracking. Also, I’m pretty tired from the fight with the imigator.” Abigail drew the conversation under her control.

“…Yeah, sure.” Clayton halfheartedly agreed as he and the few remaining members of his troupe followed the couple back to their house. Upon reaching the front of their home they weren’t surprised to see that the demon hunters were sticking close behind them as if they wanted to walk inside the house.

“You don’t plan on entering my home, do you?” Abigail asked.

“What? No hospitality? We’ve been in there already, why not just give us a little snack or we can just wait on the couch.” Clayton’s pushing was getting far too over-the-top for Kris’s liking.

“Well…the truth is I left my…unmentionables out and don’t exactly want everyone seeing them, so no. You can’t come in.” Abigail’s demure attitude struck a chord with the demon hunters, as for her husband he was off put by the uncharacteristic display of weakness.

“O-Oh…well then we’ll wait outside.” The men relented to Abigail’s delight.

Once inside, Kris snickered a tad. “…Unmentionables…what the hell are unmentionables? Since when do you have unmentionables?” He attempted to hold back laughter as it wasn’t the right time.

“Shut the hell up. I am a lady, you jerk. Also, it was the only thing I could think of.”

Kris walked over and grabbed his bow and quiver. “I’ve got no idea what to do. This is a tough situation.” The young archer spoke somberly.

“Don’t worry.” Abigail reassured with a smirk drawing itself across her face. “I’ve got a plan.”

End of chapter 2

 



© 2019 Angelo Kingston


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
Added on December 6, 2018
Last Updated on December 25, 2019
Tags: Raising, Demon, Lord, Family, Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance


Author

Angelo Kingston
Angelo Kingston

Philadelphia, PA



About
I'd like to hear what people think as much as possible, so please feel free to comment. I will finish every single novel I start! more..

Writing
Kai.Jr Kai.Jr

A Story by Angelo Kingston