One Touch

One Touch

A Poem by Sookie Is Me

One touch left me breathless.

One touch was all I needed.

One touch made me realize it all.

All you ever wanted was a life without me. To love that other girl. To grow old with her. To have a family with her. To forget me.

One touch said it all.

One touch told me what I needed to know.

One touch was all I needed.

You never wanted me. You used me. I knew it. We all I knew it. But I let you sting me alone on lies. I let myself believe it all.

One touch was all I needed.

One touch help me through it.

One touch and it was over.

I watch you walk with her, a mocking smile across my face. I know how it will end. I know that she's using you. Now, your going to be strung along on lies.

One touch is all you'll need...

© 2010 Sookie Is Me


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked this poem. I can connect with emotion and feel it really deeply. Keep writing because this is great. You'll be published someday. :)

Love, Jami

Posted 13 Years Ago


I LOVE this, oh wow, im amazed, you are a great writer keep to it xD

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's great Sookie, I knew you could be a great writer if you put your mind to it. This is better then some of the poems I write. Damn you. ;)

I love it^^
Love your inspiration [ ;) ],
Emily

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow...a simple touch can really do a lot, can't it? But yes, touching skin is how we get sparks and flares...it's wonderful at times and at other times, it can leave us broken and defeated.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great job! You can be my teacher with your good hand, brain and a pecil. i LOVE the "You never wanted me. You used me. I knew it. We all I knew it. But I let you sting me alone on lies. I let myself believe it all" and " I watch you walk with her, a mocking smile across my face. I know how it will end. I know that she's using you. Now, your going to be strung along on lies. "

Keep your good work up.




Posted 13 Years Ago


I really liked the irony at the end :) It was well written, good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 16, 2010
Last Updated on September 16, 2010

Author

Sookie Is Me
Sookie Is Me

Minneapolis, MN