SasuSaku:Love is the Greatest Power

SasuSaku:Love is the Greatest Power

A Chapter by SasuSakuLoVer
"

Sakura's mother was killed,Sakura knew this but who killed her? Her friends are there to help her including....Sasuke Uchiha.

"
"what do you mean...my mother is..Dead" Sakura said as a tear escaped on her rosy cheeks.
"I'm so sorry..I'm really am.." The fifth Hokage said in return.
"who..killed her?" This time her eyes are filled with anger and Hatred.
 All people in the room looked at Sakura never expecting that she will asked who's the murderer.
"I SAID WHO KILLED HER!?!?!" Sakura shouted with her tears bursting out on her eyes.
"S-sakura calm down" Her bestfriend tried to calm her.
"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!?!?!?!?"she shouted more.
"Sakura-"Tsunade cannot finish the sentence because Sakura had already rushed to the door.
"*sigh*Sakura"Naruto sigh deeply.
"Do you think Sakura will be okay?"Ino stated worriedly.
"I don't know but give her sometime to think"Tsunade said concern.


To be Continued...


© 2013 SasuSakuLoVer


Author's Note

SasuSakuLoVer
Sorry if it's short,I don"t have some ideas from now...oh! don't forget to review and rate!!!.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on February 22, 2013
Last Updated on February 22, 2013


Author

SasuSakuLoVer
SasuSakuLoVer

Qatar



About
My nickname is sola but I wrote SasuSakuLoVer instead so you either call me sola or my display name. my age,I won't tell you. my hobbies are,I have a lots of hobbies but I love making Naruto Fanfi.. more..

Writing