SasuSaku:Love is the Greatest Power

SasuSaku:Love is the Greatest Power

A Chapter by SasuSakuLoVer
"

Chapter 8

"
Chapter 8 : The Truth
"Now where do we start?"He rubbed the back of his head.
"How about if you introduce yourself first."Sasuke said emotionless,but eager to know the truth..especially Sakura.
"My name is Irohamomiji Haruno as you can see Sakura is my twin sister."
"Then how come you are not together?"tsunade asked.
"*sigh*It will be a long story but we'll try to explain..."Sakura look to the direction of her teammates.
"Let's start where we came from.first off we are from the Haruno clan,The Haruno Clan is located in Tanzaku Gai,The Tanzaku Gai is located of the Historic Tanzaku castle,our clan members watch over the city,the gigantic castle stood for many years until Orochimaru one of the legendary sannin destroyed it.Only few of us survived including us."he lowered his head remembering they days when there parents are still alive.
Sakura who noticed his brother lowered his head.he touched his hair causing momiji to raised his head.
"I'll continue,shall I"sakura asked.
he smiled a sign of yes.
"Now then at that time my clan was also destroyed like he said  only few of us survived and we got separated"


To be continued...


© 2013 SasuSakuLoVer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013


Author

SasuSakuLoVer
SasuSakuLoVer

Qatar



About
My nickname is sola but I wrote SasuSakuLoVer instead so you either call me sola or my display name. my age,I won't tell you. my hobbies are,I have a lots of hobbies but I love making Naruto Fanfi.. more..

Writing