SasuSaku:Love is the Greatest Power

SasuSaku:Love is the Greatest Power

A Chapter by SasuSakuLoVer
"

Chapter 9

"
Chapter 9 : Questions and Answers.
"So that's the reason why you got separated,I'm sorry.."Tsunade lowered her head.
"It's okay,tsunade-sama"momiji smiled.
"So any questions?"everyone?"Sakura asked.
"Naruto raised his hand after sakura finished her sentenced.
"What is your name again?"Naruto rubbed the back of his head.
" his name is Irohamomiji Haruno!"
"So-Sorry Sakura-chan....by the way my question is do you have a bloodline?"
Sasuke instantly looked to the twins his eyes turned to sharingan curious to know that if something is special to those 'Harunos'.
"I won't do that if I were you Uchiha"momiji's emerald eyes suddenly got bright but sakura noticed this her eyes furrowed and smacked his head.
"DON'T YOU DARE ACTIVATE KIRAKAME HARUNO IROHAMOMIJI!!!"Sakura shouted while he covered his ears.
"I'm sorry okay I just...lose control"
"..."
"Sakura"momiji poked her shoulder.
"Next time momiji I will punch you so hard that you cannot get up on a year."Sakura smiled while she knuckled her fists.
"t-yes maam..."
To Be Continued...


© 2013 SasuSakuLoVer


Author's Note

SasuSakuLoVer
OKay,I know I am late to add some chapters and as you can see...I like creating fanfics of Naruto,for those who don't watch naruto well you don't know what is sharingan or any words that is strange to you so if you watch naruto you know what is the meaning....Thank you!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please Update soon I want the next chapter!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on April 1, 2013
Last Updated on April 2, 2013


Author

SasuSakuLoVer
SasuSakuLoVer

Qatar



About
My nickname is sola but I wrote SasuSakuLoVer instead so you either call me sola or my display name. my age,I won't tell you. my hobbies are,I have a lots of hobbies but I love making Naruto Fanfi.. more..

Writing