Know More About Hair Transplant Australia

Know More About Hair Transplant Australia

A Story by Sophia Smith
"

During these condition women full-length healthy hair is shed from all over the scalp in continuous direction or moults for up to two years.

"

Hair loss can result from many factors including thyroid disease, childbirth, genetics, diet, high fever, and some medications.  Some other causes of scalp scarring and burns can also cause permanent hair loss Treatment.  Stress is also implicated in relatively uncommon, certain, instances. An unusual condition termed as Alopecia areata is noticed by patches of hair loss owing to problems in the immune system. Women can suffer from a condition known which is unknown and termed as chronic telogen effluvium. During these condition women full-length healthy hair is shed from all over the scalp in continuous direction or moults for up to two years. 


Aging is also one of the cause of hair loss in some women and men. Aging is another reason for the loss of hair in women and men. There is gradual thinning which affects the entire scalp, usually this is detected after fifty years of age. Most males, and significant number of females experience some quantity of hair loss in their span of life.  Androgenetic alopecia is the most common form of scalp hair loss which is the female and male pattern hair loss. Treatment options for female and male pattern hair loss are either medical or surgical or, or in some cases a combination of both. A permanent, living solution for lost scalp hair in pattern hair loss is offered by hair restoration surgery. Medical treatments which are effective are these days, offered in the form of gel or foam or prescription pill..


Follicular Unit Extraction, or FUE, is an alternative method of follicular unit hair transplantation.  Here at Hair transplant Melbourne , a type of hole punch is used to cut the hair grafts from the back of the scalp. The planting of the grafts is in exactly the same as Follicular Unit Transplantation, and the grafts are extracted one-by-one. In recent years, Follicular Unit Extraction has gained popularity, predominantly for men who wish to wear their hair very short.


Follicular Unit Extraction has often been referred and has become popular as it is scar-less surgery.    Follicular Unit Extraction or Follicular Unit Transplantation can be used to successfully camouflage any type of scars or burns or cover on the scalp or face. FUT or FUE is often used to cover scars around the hairline from previous beard or eyebrow scars, surgery, or any type of burns or other scarring in both women and men.


Hair transplant Australia is an outstanding way of lowering an hereditary high hairline. The Follicular Unit Transplantation method is used and all the hair is planted in the hairline area. If the hairline is not matching, or thinning, the density of the existing hairline then the surgeons can advice sometimes more than one procedure. Hair transplant Australia is just a walk in and walk out procedure, which is completed in one single day. The patient leaves the clinic without any bandages and there is no real downtime. Over many months the hair will grow naturally.

 


 

© 2014 Sophia Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
Added on December 26, 2014
Last Updated on December 26, 2014
Tags: Goatee transplant, FUE hair transplant, Eyebrow surgery

Author

Sophia Smith
Sophia Smith

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi friends My name is Sophia Smith.I am passionate about media and photography.(Take the moment and make it Perfect!) more..

Writing