Community Program at Jodhpur National University

Community Program at Jodhpur National University

A Story by Sophia Smith
"

Jodhpur National University is one of the finest university of the Nation. The pillars of the university rests on relevance and social responsiveness.

"

Why community programs are necessary? In my opinion it is important to promote social awareness and help the needy. It is important to achieve the state of equilibrium in the world. The key role of it is to prevent disease and enhance quality of life. Community programs are now initiated at every level of society- School, College, offices and many other such organization. They give us an opportunity to serve a unit of the society.


Jodhpur National University has also shown its active participation in the community programs. Under the project MUSKAAN, students and faculty get the opportunity to work for the improvement of health of a community with its distinct services. The team is eager to provide quality treatment and services. The founder of the University, Mr. Kamal Mehta has always favored an educational pattern which has holistic approach and can add to the welfare of society and mankind. With these very thought he laid the foundation stone of the university in the year 1998.


The university under the project named MUSKAAN undertook the following activities-


1.       1. Medical and Monetary assistance is provided to Old-Age Homes

2.       2. Rural population are served with regular Check-ups

3.       3. Medical assistance is availed to the people who are not financially sound, i.e.to low socio-economic group

4.       4. Social awareness programs are conducted either through door-to-door survey or dramas to spread oral hygiene measures

5.       5. Participation in the various health seminars organized by state government


Other than the participation under the above projects, Jodhpur National University also shows grand participation on Yearly Health Care Camps. Under this camp the team participates in awareness rally of HIV AIDS and Swine flu. Apart from it, Orphanage adoption camps are also organized. But the best program conducted by the University is School Adoption Program, it actually supports a noble cause. Under this program, various school have been adopted. To these school children basic amenities are provided such as School Bags, Stationery and oral hygiene kits. The university also extends its gratitude by being a part of annual blood donation camps. So in short we can say that the students and faculty in collaboration with various NGO`s and State Government takes active part in the various health care camps.


Thus the University extends its hand to support the noble cause of social service through Community programs held up at different levels. The dedication of the team is highly-appealing.


Read More..http://jodhpurnationaluniversity.com/

© 2015 Sophia Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on September 14, 2015
Last Updated on September 14, 2015
Tags: Jodhpur National University

Author

Sophia Smith
Sophia Smith

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi friends My name is Sophia Smith.I am passionate about media and photography.(Take the moment and make it Perfect!) more..

Writing