Half A Brain

Half A Brain

A Story by SpeedOfTaste

Yes, It is true. I only have half a brain. But fortunately it is the good half. When I was a child my father worked for the Ginsu Knife Company. He was an actor in several of their commercials. 

During the filming of one of their commercials, as my dad declared war on fruits and vegetables, an accident occurred. My dad was to saw through a 3 inch diameter of re-bar. Then he was to pick up a melon on the table next to the re-bar to demonstrate the blade being unscathed by slicing it in half. I had gotten to close to the set and he picked me up instead of the melon.

It was pretty gruesome. I’ve seen it many times. Since they were filming the whole thing, my dad sold it for a modest price to the Faces of Death series.  My segment is on right after the guy that enters a monkey cage under the notion that the monkey and him were soul mates and communicated through telepathy. The monkey ripped his f*****g arm off.

© 2012 SpeedOfTaste


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

HA! That's to funny!

Posted 11 Years Ago


:-D I think you're a little bit crazy, which appeals to the lotta bit crazy in me. That last paragraph made me laugh...out loud. Mind you, I didn't roll on the floor...but I did laugh...out loud.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is vunny and outrageous. Good spoof of commercials, informercials, and stupid people.

Posted 11 Years Ago


SpeedOfTaste

11 Years Ago

Thanks for your time Marie. I appreciate any of your feedback.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 4, 2012
Last Updated on November 4, 2012