The Ultimate Best Friends

The Ultimate Best Friends

A Story by WriteWiz99
"

The story of 7 16-year-old girls who have a problem. Grace can't focus on her friends becuse she's too busy with her boyfriend, Jason. Will all be okay? Or will the UBFs split?

"

The Ultimate Best Friends

 

Once upon a time, there was a group of girls that are surely the best of friends. But these girls weren’t regular friends they were girlfriends forever, they were Haley Stevens, Faith Wright, Candace Caudle, Emiley Gomez, Kelsey West, Grace Ukoha, and Victoria Williams.

At James Polk High School, the girls were in math class and were so bored; Kelsey took out her cell phone and texted “I’m so bored, homework is better then thisL and sent it to Haley, Faith, Candace, Emiley, Grace, and Victoria at the same time. Everyone replied “lolJand they texted for 20 minutes.

Miss. Stevens, Wright, Caudle, Gomez, West, Ukoha, and Williams am I interrupting your cell phone conversation?” the math teacher, Mr. Vandal asked angrily.

“Um no weren’t texting, we were taking notes and we were sharing what we wrote down, right girls?” Grace lied. The girls nodded their heads yes.

“Well may I see your notes?” Mr. Vandal asked suspiciously.

“No thank you,” Kelsey said in a high-pitched voice. Then Mr. Vandal gave the “give me” sign while lifting one of his eyebrows, then the girls caved in and him their phones.

“Hmm... apparently all I see is text messages; I think the rest of the class would like to hear your conversation,” Mr. Vandal said.

“We’re doomed,” Emiley uttered and put her head down. Mr. Vandal scrolled through the messages to find the first one sent.

“Oh Miss. West, I didn’t know you were so bored you thought homework was better then my teaching,” Mr. Vandal read

“Um girls, see me after school,” Mr. Vandal said taking the phones away, the girls reached for their phones and some of them let out a little whimper. The bell rang, and the girls stood up and staggered out of the classroom.

“I can’t believe he took our precious cellies,” Candace whimpered.

“Forget the phones, what if Mr. Vandal gives us detention then he’s going to tell our parents, do you know how long I’ll be grounded?!” Haley yelled. While Haley was busy yelling her brains out, a tall blond-haired teenage boy walked up and kissed Grace on the cheek.

“Hey babe,” he said in a mildly low voice.

“Hey Jason,” Grace conversed and kissed him back.

“So, what’s going with you and Jason?” Victoria said loosely.

“What?” Grace asked dazed and confused.

“How did the date go, that’s what?!” Victoria yelled

“It was the best date of my life!” Grace squealed happily.

After the girls went to the rest of their classes they met at lunch. When Haley, Candace, Faith, Victoria, Emiley, and Kelsey were seated they saw Grace coming with her tray.

“Hey Grace, we saved you a seat,” Kelsey screamed across the cafeteria.

“Oh sorry, I promised Jason I’ll sit with him and his friends from the football team,” Grace said.

“Oh, that’s cool,” Kelsey said meaninglessly. Then Grace strolled over to Jason’s table and sat down. The other girls watched too, they watched Grace and Jason eat, feed each other food and kiss a little.

“I miss Grace,” Candace said sadly.

“I know I do too,” Emiley replied.

“Ever since Jason and Grace started dating, we never get to spend time with her, when we want to see a movie, she scheduled a dinner date and when we show up for a sleepover she’s ready to see a movie with him!” Victoria explained angrily.

“I have an idea! We should break them up, then we could spend more time with her by comforting her to deal with her pain and after that we could play pranks on Jason to deal with her anger!” Faith exclaimed and explained.

“Uhh…let’s not break them up,” Haley replied.

“Why not?” Faith asked.

“If we break them up, we can really hurt Grace and cause Jason physical pain for months plus later she will find out and we’ll lose her,” Haley explained again.

“You’re right, I want to spend more time with her not hurt her and I really don’t want to lose her,” Candace said.

After lunch, gym and geography, the girls went back to math class to meet with Mr. Vandal. Haley knocked on the door,

“Come in,” Mr. Vandal boomed.

“Hi,” Grace uttered nervously.

“Come on in girls have a seat, let’s talk,” Mr. Vandal gestured. The girls sat all the desks in the front row.

“So girls it’s come to my attention that you’re not listening, it’s for your own good that you are listening because if you’re not paying attention then you’ll fail every future test that I give you and be repeating 10th grade,” Mr. Vandal droned on.

“For your punishment, you’ll be moved to the front of the room for the rest of the year or until you can show me you’ve been paying attention, which means that I’ll be seeing nothing but A’s and B’s on every quiz and test,” Mr. Vandal declared.

“But,” the girls muttered.

“No “buts” either be at the front or be in detention for a month,” Mr. Vandal said.

“We’ll be in the front tomorrow morning,” Faith said quickly

“Good, I will see that you are,” Mr. Vandal finally declared. Mr. Vandal reached in his desk drawer.

“I don’t want to see these out again,” Mr. Vandal said while he gave them back their cell phones.

“Thanks Mr. Vandal!” the girls said excitedly.

“You’re welcome,” Mr. Vandal replied.

“We’ll see you tomorrow,” Grace waved while the girls were leaving. Mr. Vandal waved back and the girls left the room.

After the girls left the school, they went to the school’s parking lot and hopped on their mopeds and went to Kelsey’s house. When they reached their destination, Kelsey opened the door with her key and they ran upstairs to her room.

“So what do we do?” Emiley asked.

“Well we have to read 4 chapters of Hamlet for English,” Grace mentioned.

“Oh yeah,” Victoria groaned. Everybody took Hamlet out of their backpacks and Haley, Faith and Emiley sat on the couch in Kelsey’s room and Grace, Kelsey, Candace and Victoria sat on Kelsey’s bed and read for 20 minutes.

“Ok we read the dumb book, now what do we do?” Victoria grumbled.

“Do you want to watch TV?” Kelsey asked.

“I think “Wife Swap” is on!” Candace exclaimed. Kelsey quickly grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

After “Wife Swap” was over, the girls went downstairs to get snacks and play with the family Playstation 3 and Wii.

While the girls were in the middle of playing Little Big Planet on the playstation, Kelsey’s mom came home from work.

“Hi girls,” Ms. West greeted.

“Hi mom,” Kelsey greeted back.

“Hi Ms. West,” Grace, Candace, Faith, Victoria, Emiley and Haley replied.

“I hope you don’t mind, but the news is coming on in a half an hour and I don’t want to miss it,” Ms. West signaled.

“Don’t worry, we’re almost done anyway,” Kelsey responded.

“Go baby, GO!” Emiley shouted.

“Yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!”   Emiley screamed.

“Dang it!” Grace shouted.

“Okay girls, pack it up” Ms. West said after Emiley’s victory dance. Kelsey turned off the playstation and the other girls followed Kelsey back to her room.

“I’ve got to go,” Grace said grabbing her backpack.

“Why?” Kelsey asked.

“I got to meet Jason at the mall, it’s the grand opening of the new movie theater they added it’s called “The Googolplex”!” Grace replied.

“Oh, yippy for you,” Candace said sarcastically.

“I’ll call you to tell you how it went,” Grace said walking through the doorway.

“Okay, bye,” Kelsey called sadly.

 

The next day, the girls walked down the hallway before the bell rang.

“Where’s Grace? She always walks down the hallway with us?” Faith asked.

“She texted me this morning, she said that she’ll be late because she overslept,” Candace explained.

“Oh okay, I’m sure that she’ll be here soon,” Victoria said happily. After they made that theory, they continued walking down the hall to their lockers, then passed a dark corner and saw Jason making out with a girl that was NOT Grace!

“OMG! That’s so not Grace!” Candace exclaimed.

“Not unless she suddenly dyed her hair blond and bought red Stilettos!” Victoria said angrily.

“I can’t believe he’s cheating on Grace with Heather Johnson!” Emiley conversed.

“We’ve got to tell her!” Kelsey realized.

“Hi girls!” Grace called.

Grace!” Faith greeted.

“What are you doing here so soon?” Candace asked while covering her eyes.

“Well I just threw something on and why are you covering my eyes?” Grace asked annoyed.

“Nothing,” Candace lied while leading Grace back to her locker. Candace removed her hands from Grace’s eyes and Grace opened her locker and kissed her biggest picture of Jason for good luck like she does everyday.

Grace we have something to tell you,” Kelsey said sadly.

“I’m all ears,” Grace said dazed.

“We saw Jason cheating on you with Heather Johnson,” Haley uttered.

“You’re lying,” Grace started to say.

“How can you say that!? We’ve been best friends since 4th grade and you’ve only been dating Jason for since the first semester!” Emiley shouted.

“I don’t believe you because Jason is very loyal to me and I know he’ll never do that to me,” Grace responded.

“Forget it girls she’s never going to believe us,” Kelsey said.

“Unless…” Victoria started, then suddenly she pulled Grace’s arm whisked her behind the other girls which faced the dark corner and Grace saw Jason making out with Heather.

“WHAT’S THE DEAL!?!?!?!” Grace yelled with anger. Jason quickly turned around and pushed Heather off him.

“It’s not what it looks like, I walking down the hallway and Heather pulls me in the dark corner and pushes her lips against mine, she just wants you to break up with me so she will have me all to herself, you know that wouldn’t do that to you,” Jason explained as he put his hand on Grace’s shoulder.

“Not true, we’ve been dating since you’re 1 month anniversary and we always make out before the bell rings!” Heather said.

“I never want to see you as long as I live,” Grace finally said. Grace walked over to her open locker and pulled all the pictures of Jason, took out his football jersey, took off the charm bracelet he bought for her birthday and threw them on the floor.

“Come on baby you don’t have to do that,” Jason finally said.

“SHUT UP JEAKFACE!” Grace yelled.

“Come on girls,” Grace said leaving. The girls followed.

“She so dumped you,” Kelsey said happily. The girls went to math class and stopped at the door.

“I’m sorry for not believing you,” Grace uttered consumed with guilt.

“It’s okay, you were blinded by love,” Candace said.

“How were you supposed to know when you’re being cheated on?” Victoria said. But Emiley, Faith, Haley and Kelsey didn’t say anything.

“I’m sorry, we’re cool?” Grace apologized.

“We’re cool!” they said together. The bell rang and everybody started pouring in and sitting down.

“Wait girls before you sit down,” Grace halted.

“What?” they said.

“You girls are the ultimate best friends!” Grace finally said.

 

 

                                   EPOLOUGLE:

 

After all that drama, the girls gave up boys for a while until Emiley got a new crush. Heather dumped Jason and he ended up with nobody and he got teased because he was the only football player without a girlfriend.

Grace, Haley, Candace, Victoria, Emiley, Kelsey and Faith spent more time together and were closer then ever! Well the rest of the year was pretty boring. Now the girls are on their way to summer vacation. Check the next story and see how their vacation goes!

 

 

 

                          

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2011 WriteWiz99


Author's Note

WriteWiz99
Tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this a lot. I would indent it a bit to make it easier to read,

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think this story is awesome, and not just cuz u mentioned me.... guilty!! I can't believe you made me sound like such a blond! oh and by the way, just for the readers, Im candace, >:( the blond!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2011

Author

WriteWiz99
WriteWiz99

Columbia, MO



About
I'm nice, creative, witty, and I love writing and wishing! All my DWAs were 3s and 4s. My dream is to be a author so I can be acknowledged for my creativity on paper. I'm 11 and going to middle school.. more..

Writing
Haiku Haiku

A Poem by WriteWiz99