Completed

Completed

A Story by Nariko
"

summary of the story

"
   

    Great friends, good grades, and a wonderful family who loves her and never scolded her for playing video games. Who could complain? But something was missing; something was incomplete. Every day felt the same. Eiko went to school, talked with friends, and spent time with family" nothing ever changed. She wasn’t stressed out, wasn’t pressured, but why did she feel like something was missing? Why did her perfect life feel so boring to her? Just what was she lacking?


  One late afternoon, while playing a RPG game, Eiko met a stranger who helped her out when she was in a bit of a pinch. This mysterious person brought color to her dull life. She found him interesting, and they decided to chat. Soon, she began to look forward to their daily chats. Eiko felt comfortable talking with him and shared stories about her personal life. Suddenly, one day, he asked to meet her in person. She became afraid. What would happen if they met? What if he turned out to be someone she actually knew? Her older brother hinted at what she was missing in her life. But what was it? Did it have anything to do with the stranger she met in the game? Find out in the next chapter of “Completed.” (Coming soon! Hopefully.)


 




© 2020 Nariko


Author's Note

Nariko
ignore grammar problems,and give me a review of what do you think of it?,or is it interesting?I give summaries before I write the story.I want readers to read my summary to see if they will enjoy reading the story or if it interest them?sorry if it might not perk your interest much,but I hope some people or even a few people will enjoy this,this is my first time typing a story online,so it might kind of suck,but I will do my best to make it enjoyable!Thank you for wasting your time on this story!I would like to appreciate on some reviews on this story.Thanks again!New edited version.I would like to thank my cousin for helping me editing it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sounds like it could have potential. When I started reading I thought of Sword Art Online which is one of my favourite anime's. I love anything to do with gaming so I like the idea of meeting someone who you know through that world.
Definitely interested in reading more.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nariko

6 Years Ago

aww thank you :) I already posted 2 chapters. Take your time reading them. I am glad that you like t.. read more



Reviews

Sounds like a very interesting story, kind of reminds me of my life but opposite. I live in a depressing world where others think I don't, and i also play video games and have personal exp with dating online and even meeting an online friend in real life. This story intrigues me and I can't wait to read it!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nariko

6 Years Ago

haha I can relate. I already posted 2 chapters. Please read those if you want :)
Elizabeth C

6 Years Ago

Ya I saw lol and I will later.
Based upon this, I would read the next chapter. I want to know what happens next.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nariko

6 Years Ago

I already posted 2 chapters. haha so go ahead and read it! Thank you!
I am now looking at the right side of this page and it says 218 views............What's wrong with the people who viewed this work? they didn't even bother to say what they are thinking!? Anyway,this is good,nice cliffhanger by the way but I saw that there another one in your profile,I'll go there right now

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kate

6 Years Ago

I think you should definitely keep the work up. Not to be critical but I was surprised by your flair.. read more
Nariko

6 Years Ago

Wow that's a very neat compliment! Thank you!
Kate

6 Years Ago

Absolutely! Cheers :)
I would LOVE to read this.
Sign me up as a fan!
I would look forward to all the irony and plot twists!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Totoro-Sama

10 Years Ago

Yay! We are writing buddies now~
Nariko

10 Years Ago

yep.we are writing buddies on the internet!
Totoro-Sama

10 Years Ago

Hooray~!!!! :)

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2022 Views
24 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on March 30, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2020
Tags: romance, anime-like story, gamers, comedy, highschool students, family, friends, anime

Author

Nariko
Nariko

New york, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I like to watch anime,and read manga.I want to try posting some anime stories online.I wrote some stories myself but I don't let people read my stories because I think it's horrible.I would like to kn.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Paper fish Paper fish

A Poem by Relic